Deep gay ass here!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by wis, Sep 6, 2008.

1. wis

wis New Member

Hello everyone, I have a really deep ass and throat. I can take 12 inch cocks balls deep, both in my ass and mouth. So fo all of you guys who's never done that send me a message and I assure you will not be dissapointed. Men with bigger cocks than that are most wellcome......
    Wis

2. Adam70

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    does one even get 12 inch cocks? ...

3. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    Yeah.............I've had a couple up in me ballsdeep! It feels so good, that's why I spend alot of time searching for another and another and another, well you know what I mean! It's really quite easy, just relax and enjoy. ANY BIG DICKS COMING TO LOUISVILLE? GET AT ME!

4. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

Someone's randy.

5. wis

wis New Member

they are out there but they are rare, once you hunt one down you better have your ass ready cuz it's gonna be a loooong ride........

To find one you need to check out personals etc, to find one on a night out is almost impossible. You are most likely to get a 6-8incher if you hunt in bars, I've had some luck and found a few 9-10inchers and one or two 11's but them I knew about from friends.

I've only met 12inchers through ads, all of them were black guys but I want to meet white guys with such large cocks. Most black guys are long and fairly thick but the girthiest guy I've ever fucked was white and he was 8x8.

My dream is to meet a 12x8 at least once in my life but that is just a wish and will probably never happen. I guess i'll have more luck on the powerball lottery.....

Draft saved Draft deleted