Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay we have a lot of threads on deepthroat issues... I would like to hear from the guys who are on the receiving end of those deep throat dicks. What is it like having a dick pushed down your throat. I have never experienced this before and I find it amazing.
Really would like to know are you ever concerned about the force of the thrust. What it like when the top is in control of the depth that he will go? Does your throat hurt after wards? Share your good and bad stories....

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've only had a chance to deep-throat a guy once. He was 8 inches, but not too thick. He wasn't very forceful, and when I was deep-throating him he let me control the whole thing. He fucked my face a bit, but not down past the back of my mouth. I'm not ready for that, I'd probably end up barfing all over a guy who tried fucking his way down my throat.

It was actually easier to take an 8 inch cock all the way than it is to do the same to a 5.5'' dildo that's much thicker than he was. I'm still getting used to having something push against the back of my throat and, yes, it leaves my throat feeling a bit achey for a while afterwards. It's hard work and after having something down my throat, I have to take a second to regain my breath and clear my mouth.

It's still a great feeling when you get the whole cock down and you're looking up at a guy with your lips pressed into his balls. I imagine it gets easier with practice.

Reactions: malakos

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only had a chance to deep-throat a guy once. He was 8 inches, but not too thick. He wasn't very forceful, and when I was deep-throating him he let me control the whole thing. He fucked my face a bit, but not down past the back of my mouth. I'm not ready for that, I'd probably end up barfing all over a guy who tried fucking his way down my throat.

It was actually easier to take an 8 inch cock all the way than it is to do the same to a 5.5'' dildo that's much thicker than he was. I'm still getting used to having something push against the back of my throat and, yes, it leaves my throat feeling a bit achey for a while afterwards. It's hard work and after having something down my throat, I have to take a second to regain my breath and clear my mouth.

It's still a great feeling when you get the whole cock down and you're looking up at a guy with your lips pressed into his balls. I imagine it gets easier with practice.

sounds like it was a hot time... thanks for sharing.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Simply love to deep throat big cock ,but strongly prefer cut . I love the reactions , sounds of pleasure from the top . Have deep throated a guy with a genuine 10 inches balls-deep on several occasions , as well as numerous 8s & 9s . Given that i have a rigid 8 inch minimum size preference , i don't get to do it as often as i would like . As for after effects , some soreness at corners of my mouth , and a minor discomfort in the throat , though only after a spirited ,rough ,throat fucking . For me , it's all worth it , and i'd do it all day , & most of the night ,if they were available . I love it ,no if's , no but's ,no maybe's .

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's a lot tougher than i originally thought it'd be. the guy i fool around with now says he gets off to seeing me gag. i thought i'd be a pro the first time i tried lol. i was terribly mistaken. it is fun though. it's really about your breathing, and relaxing your throat. i managed to get maybe 6 of this guy's 8 inches down my throat while i was on my back, head hanging off the bed, with him shoving it down my throat.

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

Simon53

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is amazing, erotic, fulfilling at once in the same way as good sex but also completely different. I have a regular date who has a massage table. I lie on my back with my head hanging down and he slips his 9" in while I lick his balls. The biggest penis I have had is an 11" BBC and I can really understand what people mean about going black. The biggest dildo I've taken is 17" but that really is a completely different experience. It takes a lot of patience and determination to past your throat, past your larynx and down towards your stomach but the experience is phenomenal- almost spiritual - as you really need to have your mind and body in tune with each other to get it that deep. I still love bottoming, and the occasional fisting, but the feeling of a cock deep inside - although it sounds submissive - is oddly empowering. When I feel he's about to come, I make little swallowing movements which caress the head. It's a guaranteed orgasm for two.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to deep throat my BF but he's really thick. His cock rubs against the side of my molars at depth.

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's difficult to explain what it feels like, you've got to be able to relax your throat and control the gag reflex to be able to get it down in the first place.
Once you can control this and relax, it doesn't matter how hard they thrust - it will just slide straight down... once you've learnt to breath in between thrusts you'll even be able to do it without going blue!!
It can sometimes be a bit tender after (like tonsillitis) but in my case usually only for a few hours and nothing a warm drink doesn't solve.

I find it a massive turn on to be 'face fucked' - to be out of control and to have the guy in charge ... makes a pleasant change as I'm usually the dom-top

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dont be afraid to lube up his cock, with either a oil based or silicone lube. Abolene works really well and has no flavor. It really does make it easier to slide down.

Position is key. Be on top, almost like a 69 position. The idea is to have your throat as straight as possible. Another great position is on your back with your head hanging off the side of the bed. It gives a great angle. You loose control, but as long as you have signals it works really well. its actually relaxing

You are going to gag, but that will get better with time. You have to ride through the gagging. The trick is try to relax and go slow. I try to hold still while i am gagging. It can be pretty intense and your eyes will water like crazy, but you can get to the point where it doesn't freak you out. With his cock in your throat nothing is going to come up. Some guys think its sexy to see me gagging.

Some people can deep throat and not gag at all. I still gag, but it doesn't bother me.

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it depends on the guy, if hes just trying to face fuck me then its a turn off because i love to be incontrol with a cock in my mouth. But i do like at times being reminded whose boss and feel his hands force my head down deep so i gag a bit.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP here.... thanks for your replies... It has been a fantasy of mine to see what it feels like, I am ready for someone to make it happen. Another question, have you ever had a guy not stop, when you could not take it ? How did you handle it ?

ScruffyJewPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love deepthroating. It is my favorite. It is one of my biggest turn ons. I pretty much only suck dick if it is 8+ because I like to deepthroat. The biggert he better for me. It is like a fetish for me I guess. I am glad the guy I am see is 8.5+. The biggest I have deepthroatest is 11.5, no gag relfex here, I love it, they love it. There was a point I was obsessed with throating big monster cock haha but seriously I love a challenge, the bigger the better. I love it balls deep, balls on my chin looking up. I only suck dick if it is 8+, real inches too. Like non of these round off's or online inches. I know I sound like an assholes but i know what I like, period and I like to throat BIG dick. I am good at it, I love deep throating, the bigger the better, it is what I am use too, love being face fucked, no gagging here :) It is an art :)

Reactions: BBB2.5

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really love to deep throat. Gagging? Guys love the sound and feeling of someone gagging on their cock. It means they arw doing their best to love your entire dick.
Me, i like the feel of the head hitting the back of my throat. It is amazing. I love it rough and hard in my mouth. Let him grab my head and thrust every inch he has in my mouth and down my throat. Oh yeah!

Reactions: Barberseville