Deep sex vs retroverted uterus

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Tinker Ball, Feb 26, 2011.

1. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Hi all

A question for the ladies: most of you women here say the best part of a big size is the cul-de-sac stimulation, passing the posterior fornix.

Unfortunately, my gf has a retroverted uterus, probably similar to
    http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/getim...d+Material&K=23de7185fb0409bc0ff70ff4fe61a84d
    This means my size (~7x5.5) usually just bumps on the cervix, which of course can be very unpleasant.

Is this familiar to some of you?
    Any advice?

2. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can try doggie style or have her lay face down with legs together. Also she can try being on top where she can control the depth.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I also have a retroverted uterus, but although they say sex can hurt with a retroverted uterus, I love it deep.

I hope you can figure out something that works for you.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Mine is also retroverted, but I've never had those difficulties with having my cervix bumped. His penis would just slide past my cervix and into my cul-de-sac. This may be a question she needs to ask her gynecologist.

5. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Some women with a retroverted uterus have a cervix that projects nearly end-on into the vaginal canal, rather than projecting at an angle into the front of the vaginal canal.

My wife was that way before her first pregnancy and I had to be careful not to box her cervix. I can't offer any advice other than to experiment with different positions and angles. This was a bigger problem for her during the less fertile times of her menstrual cycle.

Not all women have this magical posterior fornix that the penis can slide past the cervix into.

6. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

I would have never guessed so many here have a retroverted uterus; probably redbear is right, it all depends on the inner angle of the uterus/cervix in the vaginal canal.

7. NorthEast

NorthEast New Member

My wife also has a tipped uterus, and we have found that when we use the "T-Square" position we avoid hitting the cervix and slide past it into the cul de sac.

The T-Square position involves the man laying on his side perpendicular to the woman who is on her back with her legs up (essentially resting on the man's exposed side). What's nice is that both of the man's hands are free, as are both of the woman's.

Anyway, this works really well for us; must be the way we fit together best.

Thanks

8. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I second NE. That position plus the "scissors" (that is what we call it). Scissors involves the man perpendicular to the woman with their legs interlaced-works every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted