Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so a buddy here sent me a video of a woman who was giving deep throat...she was dripping fluids almost to the point of gagging and puking. She kept trying and he kept pushing and a question occurred to me. My buddy answered it to the best of his ability but it has always been a question in my mind.. so here goes.....

Why do men desire deep throat or balls deep penetration with a partner but when they masturbate...it's basically just at the tip of their cocks or on only the 1/2 of the top to the head?

My inquiring mind wants to know....

D

deleted5495401

Guess I’ll go 1st.
I haven’t pushed so hard and deep to make a woman drip that many fluids or almost puke. That being said, I have made many women gag.
When I masturbate, I stroke my entire cock, not just the head or 1/2.
As far as deep penetration or having the woman suck my entire cock, it’s a great feel and sensation. Going balls deep in her ass just drives me crazy, feeling her tight ass gripping my hard cock.
Balls deep just feels great, and having my balls slapping against her is a great deal also.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deep thrusting is an instinctive urge. During sex my stroke style is to dig deep after she is nice and revved up, alternating between long gliding strokes and short grinding strokes that put pressure on the deep spots in her pussy. As my girlfriend puts it, I like to "kiss the back of (her) pussy" with the head of my cock.

Regarding masturbation, I stroke my cock using both hands to go up and down my entire shaft in a twist motion so I don't primarily focus on the head.

Reactions: MatureMocha
D

deleted814719

I would never want to make a woman so uncomfortable that she nearly pukes from cock sucking. I consider myself a sexual animal but I do have manners. And, frankly, making a woman puke while deepthroating her would certainly kill my mood.

I do enjoy going balls-deep in my wife's pussy and on rare occasions I can certainly feel my cock hitting or moving around her cervix. The feeling of her pussy lips wrapping around the base of my cock is amazing so the deeper I go, the better that sensation.

I'm just an average-sized guy but I stroke my entire shaft while masturbating - probably a habit I formed when I first began as a young person. Masturbating just the tip of my cock has never done much for me.

In the end, I suppose everyone is different.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my case it’s my wife that likes it deep in her mouth, I can cum from playing with my head but I much prefer feeling the squeeze on the sides of my shaft. Feeling her lips, either set tight on the sides of my shaft make me cum faster. Plus when she does deep throat me I can feel the head getting squeezed by her throat muscles, that feels good too!

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so a buddy here sent me a video of a woman who was giving deep throat...she was dripping fluids almost to the point of gagging and puking. She kept trying and he kept pushing and a question occurred to me. My buddy answered it to the best of his ability but it has always been a question in my mind.. so here goes.....

Why do men desire deep throat or balls deep penetration with a partner but when they masturbate...it's basically just at the tip of their cocks or on only the 1/2 of the top to the head?

My inquiring mind wants to know....
I can't speak for all guys, but I stroke the whole cock. I do shorten my strokes sometimes and also stop stroking to play with my balls - no different than when she's giving me head. But there are a few things MUCH different, of course, that no handjob can replace.

First of all is the intimacy of the person doing the fellating. There isn’t anything much better in my book than her between my legs with her two lips on my organ.

Secondly, in regards to the deepthroat, it’s the warmth and wetness of her mouth and throat, combined with that tongue dancing down my cock to my balls. Similar to thrusting deep into her pussy, minus the tongue of course.

If you have doubts about my stroking technique, I am happy to give you a live demonstration. :);):heart_eyes:

savageblue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll be repeating some of what has already been said.
I too, take no pleasure in seeing a woman gag on my dick. The effort on her part is highly appreciated, but I don't like neither thrusting nor holding her head down during a blowjob to force her to go further than she comfortably can.
As for masturbation, I enjoy doing it with both hands, and I also enjoy rubbing just the tip occasionaly.
The thing is the warmth and feel of a mouth around our cocks feels amazing, and we do feel the difference in temperature between the lenght she can take and whatever length she has to leave out of her mouth. So, whenever we're lucky enough to find a woman who IS able to deepthroat and go balls deep, it's pure bliss.

Reactions: diver6

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never managed to get a deepthroat with my wife! but as deep as she succedded, I say the deeper, the more of the shaft is inside her mouth, the better the feeling! From what I hear and read from other men, I guess there are 3 main reasons: 1- the view of your whole cock disappearing inside her mouth is very arousing! 2- as some people already mentioned here - the throat muscles squeezing over the head of the cock feels much more powerful than just the head inside her mouth! 3-Balls deep, with her lips/tongue touching your balls and groin area adds a very good extra feeling and sensations to the process!

Reactions: savageblue