Deep Throat Assistance

clizzy28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,

I recently acquired the company of two big dicked men...not so much girth as length....

I've been giving head for years.

A little secret I use when I'm taking a long one is I use my hand to hold the base so I can focus on the top.

I'm good but now both of those guys don't like me to use my hand and honestly they are so long I almost can't take it without slobbering all over or gagging.

The problem is they both like to face fuck me and I mean with vigor. I'm having a hard time deep throating so quickly and maintaining comfort.

Any advice?

Please and thank you.

Clizzy

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best advice is very simple: relax - it really is as basic as that, however its not as easy as it sounds.

There are people who can't deep throat so don't worry to much if your not able to - just remember, its sure fun trying!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YOU can receive it facing up.. I mean, with your face facing up, so your throat is aligned with your column and you are 'straight'. THIS way you wont gag or feel unconfortable as you would if facing sitting up, or sucking as a top...

ANYWAY, I envy you for the fun you're having! :)

hunginsouth

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say practice makes perfect, but gave head to a guy in the toilets of a local nightclub, and deepthorated him with ease. He said "Wow no-one has been able to do that before"
Thing is don't think I have deep throated anyone for about 3 years, so either the talent never went away, or I was very relaxed with booze!

clizzy28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks y'all.

For the advice.

Tomorrow's the big day.

I'll let you know how easy "big daddy" goes down-ha!

Clizzy28

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only way I've ever been able to deepthroat is if I'm laying on my back and he enters my mouth while standing over me. I'm not a fan of it because it feels like I'm losing the power that I normally have when giving head