Deep Throat cumming

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes

simultaneous is the ultimate, but i just realised that feeling was part of breath control that another member mentioned.

I really enjoy servicing a 8x6 or 9x6 hung - theres something fulfilling about that size i love. Proportion is everything

JJ.

Have you ever had simultaneous. That you have a cock in your throat spurt when you do?

deepthroatworship

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love swallowing a guy's load while he's all the way down my throat, me massaging him with my throat muscles while he pumps his cum hard.... I love feeling their dicks throb and pulse hard while they shoot their load down my throat. I stay down till I've gotten every last drop, then milk and lick them clean on the way out.

It gets me so horny that I am instantly desperate for more.

Have done it with guys up to 11 inches, and love it. It's hot when you first get them all the way down your throat too -- most of them moan, gasp, or grab your head as they first go deep all the way. That turns me on big time, so I will either wrap my arms around their buttocks so I can stay down, or put their hands on my head to encourage them to facefuck me... The more vocal they get or the more they facefuck -- the more I want to service them deep, and the more I do.

I've been known to beg a guy who I've just swallowed deep to let me have more throatfucking and another load -- but a lot of them are too spent to do that. Is super hot when there's another guy there who just takes over, grabs my head and starts fucking my opened-up throat hard....

Hung guys say they love cumming while all the way down a throat -- and from their reactions I believe it.

1) If any of you hung guys in London or Cambridge want to experience this but haven't -- contact me. I'll happily do it for you, no reciprocation & no fuss.

2) If any guys want to do this in a group -- guy after guy fucking a warm, opened-up throat -- contact me.

3) If any guys are willing to film me doing this for guys to see on here (your face doesn't show, mine masked) -- let me know. VERY, very keen to do this and show off my skills to the world.

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember watching a michael brandon video where he had his cock shoved balls deep intoanother guys throat, and he started cumming which made the bottom gag violently and spit out his dick while it was still oozing cum.

It was the hottest oral scene I have watched, but I cant remember the name of the video :(

Ive tried forcing a dildo down my mouth as far I can get it and gagging with throat liquid and tears coming out of me in streams, it makes for the most unimaginably intense orgasms I can get.

Yes I can cum from a dildo in my mouth, also from simply jacking it off, and everytime I try anal I cant even last one minute.

im hopelessly addicted to cock.

HunggGreek

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember watching a michael brandon video where he had his cock shoved balls deep intoanother guys throat, and he started cumming which made the bottom gag violently and spit out his dick while it was still oozing cum.

It was the hottest oral scene I have watched, but I cant remember the name of the video :(

Ive tried forcing a dildo down my mouth as far I can get it and gagging with throat liquid and tears coming out of me in streams, it makes for the most unimaginably intense orgasms I can get.

Yes I can cum from a dildo in my mouth, also from simply jacking it off, and everytime I try anal I cant even last one minute.

im hopelessly addicted to cock.

Where do I find someone like you???

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where do I find someone like you???

Where do I find a fit, hung, dominant, aggressive top to mercilessly use and fuck both of my holes?

I would also love to be bound, tickle tortured, humiliated, and forced to worship and serve his cock, feet, and ass crack with my tongue.

With practice, I would love to attempt all of the above while in a chastity device. I need to be re educated that none of this is for my own pleasure, but entirely only about my masters.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My gf likes the taste of my cum, so she tries not to have me down her throat when I cum.

Prior to that, she can swallow my cock down to my pubes, which feels great! I tell her when I'm close, so she can back my cock out a bit and taste my semen.

I'm about 7.5-8 x 6 or so (uncut) when fully hard.

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, if it were me, Id pretend that I could deep throat and take a huge cock anally, only to end up gagging and screaming and then be saying stuff like 'wow, it is too big, it hurts so much' .... But do continue and dont stop!