Deep Throat Fetish Here

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love finding someone like you. So rarely can anyone take it all, much less take a pounding from it. The combo of both length and girth sneaks up on even the most dedicated cocksucker and soon overwhelms them unless they have special tallent like you describe. Last week, he had to stop after a short while because his jaw was cramping on him because of the girth - damn TMJ - I told him don't feel bad, you are not the first that has happened to and will not be the last.

So when you find someone in need indeed and loves it, a match is made in heaven for both parties.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any other guys have a deep throat fetish? Love sucking and worshiping and going down balls deep. It is so hot got me, any other guys feel the same.

It's like you just wrote my business card text! ;)

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love finding someone like you. So rarely can anyone take it all, much less take a pounding from it. The combo of both length and girth sneaks up on even the most dedicated cocksucker and soon overwhelms them unless they have special tallent like you describe. Last week, he had to stop after a short while because his jaw was cramping on him because of the girth - damn TMJ - I told him don't feel bad, you are not the first that has happened to and will not be the last.

So when you find someone in need indeed and loves it, a match is made in heaven for both parties.

I indeed love it, I have an extreme fetish, I love nothing more than having a cock deep down my throat and going down balls deep and having a cock fully layed out down my throat. Love to get a pounding. It is just something I have an extreme fetish with. Hard to find the opposite of me.

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met up with this married guy yesterday, straight, but was curious about being deep throated. Hot guy he came in, Took his pants off and I sucked, edged and deep throated him balls deep. He then held myhead and fucked my throat balls deep until he came down my throat. Very hot! He just wants to be serviced and that is what I love.

Tx210guy

Experimental Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s always a great feeling when both know what they are there to accomplish. The straight/curious/bi/top guy there to get his cock/balls drained and the mouth to satisfy and devour every last drop. Love when I can just take it all down and use my special talents with my throat and tongue and work for that massive built up load and just work every last inch till we are both on the edge. Wish I had a piece to worship now.

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hooked up with a stud off doublelist, he is married, 29, hung like a horse. His wife does not like giving head and he said they have a great sex life missionary. He did not want the hassle of cling females or drama. We chatted a bit, he came by and I took him in my back room, kept it dark and I worshiped his cock and balls. Deep throated hime all the way down to his mound and pushed my face into him. He started fucking my throat and I matched his thrust. He shot a huge load, no chit chat or best buds, it was hot!

I enjoy it immensely. Nothing like finding a good throat that can take you balls deep with ease. It's a rare pleasure.
I would very much like to provide this pleasure for you. And even better, do it so often that you would no longer consider it a rarity.

Reactions: Kris King

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I indeed love it, I have an extreme fetish, I love nothing more than having a cock deep down my throat and going down balls deep and having a cock fully layed out down my throat. Love to get a pounding. It is just something I have an extreme fetish with. Hard to find the opposite of me.

Then you have those big cum filled low hanging balls slapping you in the face. All part of the sensation. I can feel the power between my legs at work already.

Reactions: xdeepthroat