Deep Throat Fetish Here

You in Sarasota area?
No, I sure don’t. You’re probably remembering back when I used to live in Florida ( :p ). It’s okay. Mixups like that happen as we get older ( :eek:). hehehehe

Actually, I now live back in NW Illinois/SW Wisconsin (I straddle the border; which allows me to enjoy, or maybe indulge (depending how you look at it) in the best that both have to offer).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a “student” coming over to “study.” haha

4gtorr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is what turns me on the the most too. Nothing better than feeling your throat completely stuffed with cock. The boys I deepthroat go crazy when they realize my throat can do that. If you're in Orlando HMU :)

Reactions: sukboi

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is what turns me on the the most too. Nothing better than feeling your throat completely stuffed with cock. The boys I deepthroat go crazy when they realize my throat can do that. If you're in Orlando HMU :)
Any feeders in the Sarasota area of Florida?

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met up with this married guy yesterday, straight, but was curious about being deep throated. Hot guy he came in, Took his pants off and I sucked, edged and deep throated him balls deep. He then held myhead and fucked my throat balls deep until he came down my throat. Very hot! He just wants to be serviced and that is what I love.

I met up with this married guy yesterday, straight, but was curious about being deep throated. Hot guy he came in, Took his pants off and I sucked, edged and deep throated him balls deep. He then held myhead and fucked my throat balls deep until he came down my throat. Very hot! He just wants to be serviced and that is what I love.
Sounded like it was a hot time.

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was soo hot. There are a lot of married guys out there that want to experience things on the down low. He was not into recip and I am fine with that. I get off on servicing. He told me it was the best head he ever had.

Reactions: sukboi

It was soo hot. There are a lot of married guys out there that want to experience things on the down low. He was not into recip and I am fine with that. I get off on servicing. He told me it was the best head he ever had.
I’m coming out by you! I totally get off on non-recip servicing too.

I wish more straight guys were into getting their hardons drained by a willing and eager cocksucker. They won’t catch anything from us except a warm, satisfied, and content feeling once they’ve unloaded their nuts down our greedy hole.

Reactions: Midwesttall

Sukboi / Kris King I want to know if either of you ever get to Volunteer country. Sounds like you can provide the oral worship service my cock desires, craves and deserves.
Sir, forgive my ignorance, but I’m not certain what “Volunteer country” means? I understand the rest of your post, and it’s my hope I’d live up to your expectations, because as you stated, and I agree - you (most definitely) deserve it (emphasis added); it’s the first part I have difficulty understanding.

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Note that the poster is from Tennessee and the state nickname is "The Volunteer State"

Now digging into the past a now consider obsolete nickname is "The Hog and Hominy State" - now just for you, I suggest for LPSG we update that nickname to be: "The Hog and Horny State"

Enjoy the thoughts.

Oh! Now I understand; if I’m ever in Tennessee. If that’s ever the case, I’ll be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes (..... what a disturbing visual. haha). No, in other words, after getting to know you through your (Iwanthead) many posts, it would be an honor, a privilege, and a great turn on, to serve a deserving and superior man such as yourself. If I was in Tennessee, however, you’d more than likely change you screen name to Pleasenomorehead. haha

Thanks for the clarification, BigDickGrandpa.

I have never turned down quality head. From reading your posts I would thoroughly enjoy sitting back and receiving your oral worship service.
What can I say, you flatter me, Sir. If only I was in Tennessee, I’d be more than happy to provide you with the service you desire, crave, and deserve. In fact, after reading your posts, I would consider it a privilege. Why can’t their be more superior men like you? And if not more, how ‘bout at least one in my neck of the woods who’d take pity on me.

Thank you again, Sir. It’s the thought that counts.

Tx210guy

Experimental Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s always a great feeling when both know what they are there to accomplish. The straight/curious/bi/top guy there to get his cock/balls drained and the mouth to satisfy and devour every last drop. Love when I can just take it all down and use my special talents with my throat and tongue and work for that massive built up load and just work every last inch till we are both on the edge. Wish I had a piece to worship now.

It’s always a great feeling when both know what they are there to accomplish. The straight/curious/bi/top guy there to get his cock/balls drained and the mouth to satisfy and devour every last drop. Love when I can just take it all down and use my special talents with my throat and tongue and work for that massive built up load and just work every last inch till we are both on the edge. Wish I had a piece to worship now.
Hear, hear. Well said.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any other guys have a deep throat fetish? Love sucking and worshiping and going down balls deep. It is so hot got me, any other guys feel the same.

It's like you just wrote my business card text! ;)

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favourite past time.....

You and me both @flatingcouple! ;)

632535-1499705890-18d65a6c53fdd97d69e3487fd902cd32.gif

Reactions: BigDickGrandpa