Deep throat question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ryan11883, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ryan11883

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. deepthroat_bs8

deepthroat_bs8 New Member

Albums:
    Can't see the video - however my tip would be make sure the cock you're sucking is well lubricated with your spit/saliva. Lick the whole thing from tip to base getting it nice and wet - it's amazing how much easier it will just slip in.

That won't get you around the gag reflex (if you have one) - just being relaxed and plenty of practice will hopefully get you over it.

3. Ryan11883

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you!
    Yeah currently my issue is gaging, Its not that bad but I wish it won't be there at all..
    Any pointers on how to over come it?
    For example, do you inhale while trying to swallow it whole or exhale? What is the correct way?
    and sorry about the vid, I guess it is gold only..

4. deepthroat_bs8

Albums:
    Must admit I've never thought about it - inhaling or exhaling when I go right down on a guy. You might find it's all down to practise, and you definately want to be as relaxed as possible when you do it. Alcohol always seems to help LOL.

Also the longer cock the better. As I've found more average sized guys make me gag more as the position of their cock when they're fully inside is at a point that causes me to gag as it's just as the back of my throat ... but if I get a hung guy then it goes fully right down my throat and it's gone past the gagging point and I can hold one down much longer.

5. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I struggle with deep throat.... I have a small mouth and can only open my jaws so much!... and I have a bad gag reflex which really doesn't sound sexy.

6. deepthroat_bs8

Albums:
    That's probably more to do with girth than the length of a cock.

I struggle with a really thick cock too as you say you can only open your jaws so much. But if it's just average thickness I don't have a problem with how long it is.

7. bottom4size

bottom4size Member

For starters, relax. When you focus on the fact that that hot cock is deep in your throat because you really want it to be, your body starts to worry less about choking.

If you want to graduate to skull-fucking, you'll eventually have to learn how to give up control of your throat. I've got some tips. If you're interested, send me a private.

8. Biggy1990

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. nightcrawler3601

nightcrawler3601 New Member

I mean, deepthroat is easy. Like it depends if it has a curve or not, always remember to go with the curve, and yeah it makes it easier if its wet. alot actually, put once you actually get it in your throat, don't think about it dont move and keep it down for as long as you can, keep repeating untill you get the hang of it and you'll be able to keep it down longer. Also, humming or swallowing as he is in ur throat is nice for him lol

10. Ryan11883

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for your reply guys, I'm gonna continue practicing! :p

11. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    First off, FleshLightMouth is a consumate pro at the art of deepthroating, so don't feel bad if you can't do what he can do, at the moment, anyway. FLM has spent years honing his skills, and they ARE impressive. It really is just a matter of practice, I know it's a boring answer, but it's the truth. It seems you're really asking how to swallow the really big boys with a minimum of gagging. The most important advice has been mentioned before, you have to simply relax, and let your throat get used to something being in the vicinity of your gag reflex. Once it's there and you resist the urge to gag you can bite off a little more dick. Poppers have helped me in the past, as well. I recall one partner, a very well-endowed black guy who was about 9.5 inches in length and very girthy. I didn't think I would ever be able to take all of him, but eventually I did, and my lips were pushing into the base of his dick, I couldn't believe it was all inside my mouth and throat. :cool:

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I inhale as it goes down. I don't know if that helps with gagging (I have no gag reflex for cocks), but it does help me take him deeper.

Draft saved Draft deleted