Deep throat

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Guyincognito: Perhaps this has been brought up in the past but bear with me, I'm a newbie!

Has anyone here ever had a girl deep throat your "larger than average" manhood?

Me= never!

What are your opinions (except the obvious)

Dave

2. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: Yes. Once. 15 years ago.

She was a sexual freak. She could fuck for hours and never dry up. I once gave her 10 vaginal orgasms in about an hour before she told me to cum/finish otherwise she was going to go insane. Then there was the time she ejaculated - something I thought was a huge turn-on but she found embarassing.

She only did the deep throat once. Once she got past the back of her throat it slid in very quickly. I had no idea what was happening until I looked down and saw her lips around the base of my shaft and her lower lip and tongue were trying to go over the underneath side of my balls. It was freaky stuff! That's something I'll never forget. Don't get me wrong it was a huge turn-on but I really didn't get any extra pleasure out of it because I'd never seen anything like THIS before. Besides with us guys the stimulation is towards the top of the penis, not at the base.

I've had blowjobs before and after, but none have ever been able to deep throat. Obviously it takes practice and you have to want to do it. Usually most chicks never get much further than 3 or 4 inches before they give up.

It's really visual excitement rather than any extra pleasure. That chick didn't give the best blowjobs, although she could deep throat. Whereas my wife gives fantastic blowjobs but can't/won't/doesn't need to deep throat.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Guyincognito: My girlfriend is the same way as your wife.. All in all it leads into the fact I've never had anal sex before because no girl ever let me!

Ah well.. Maybe someday! I'm still young!

Dave

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Nope, no such luck here.

5. Imported

Gold Member

bigfat10inch: ;D ;D ;D being big is a disadvantage, luckily is the man who does manage to get it all the way in and can fuck for several hours, even the most professional are afraid that they will be stretched beyond usability....

6. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: nope..........never had a real "deep" blow job ....the best has always been just about half.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've been fully throated to the short 'n' curlies a few times ... but not by a woman.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I've never been deep throated ...
    still hoping to get it some day ...

If it's done by a man or a woman doesn't matter that much to me ... would like to be able to say something about it out of my own experience !!

9. Imported

Gold Member

mikeyh9in: The girls I've been with have only been able to go down about 4 inches. And even that took a lot of begging.

As for the guys... I find a lot more are able to do it, but relatively few that can do it well. There was this one guy that would lay on his back on my bed with his head hanging over the side and I would stand next to the bed and fuck his throat.

I asked him one time how he was able to handle me so well (He couldn't get enough) and he said his first boyfriend was huge and would basically force him to deep throat until he was able to do it without gagging... now he continuely challenges himself. (incidently this guy had a big dick himself ... about 8.5 x 7)

My currently boyfriend can manage deep throating me, but not all the time (it leaves his mouth/throat sore). I love deep throating him though :)

-Mike

10. Imported

Gold Member

aquaman875: I have had one girlfriend deep throat me, and she did it often. Being "only" 5.5, I'm not as thick as some on this board. While it didn't feel any better, the psychological effect was awesome. This woman loved giving head. We would be watching tv and she would suddenly drop to her knees, unzip my pants and go down on me. A half hour later, she might do it again.

11. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: ...you wouldn't happen to have her phone number would 'ya? ;D :D

12. Imported

Gold Member

aquaman875: [quote author=two_fister link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=0#10 date=01/06/03 at 08:28:00]...you wouldn't happen to have her phone number would 'ya? ;D :D[/quote]

:D :D Believe me, sometimes I wish I did (don't tell my wife ;) ) Seriously, the relationship only lasted about 2 months. She wanted to way too serious, way too quickly and scared me off. It wouldn't have lasted the 2 months except for the BJs and the fact that she had this great discount at the Gap.

13. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Well, two_fister said it for me. The best has always been (in my case though) about 2/3. Even with guys.

14. Imported

Gold Member

hugefan69: [quote author=Ralexx link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=0#12 date=01/08/03 at 12:13:21]Well, two_fister said it for me. The best has always been (in my case though) about 2/3. Even with guys.[/quote]

Come to Chicago and I'll fit your balls in my mouth at the same time!

15. Imported

Gold Member

bklynbigballs: This is actually one of the few things I love about having an average/small penis. I often get deep throated and there are lots of guys who love it when I fuck their throats. It's so much fun to prop a guy's head up on some pillows and just go to town.

It's weird how I'll meet a guy with a huge cock and I'll be totally psyched and aroused. I get down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth and a few minutes later I'm totally frustrated and exhausted. And don't even get met started on getting fucked....

16. Imported

Gold Member

bbeng: Anal sex is pretty cool. I am the one who convinced my boyfriend that we should do it.

[quote author=Guyincognito link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=0#2 date=12/31/02 at 19:51:10]My girlfriend is the same way as your wife.. All in all it leads into the fact I've never had anal sex before because no girl ever let me!

Ah well.. Maybe someday! I'm still young!

Dave[/quote]

17. jonb

Gold Member

That was pretty OT. :D

Seriously, just remember, if he's not into anal, he shouldn't have to do it. Sex should be pleasurable to both partners.

18. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: My girlfreind sucks on me about once a week. She can only take my head so she masages my shaft with both hands while she sucks.

19. Imported

Gold Member

black40: Never.  although I don't keep them from trying.

20. Imported

Gold Member

HotBoiLA: being only just over 7 inches i've been deep throated many times...

as for doing it...i've deep throated some huge cocks..but i find it's the girth not the length that is the problem. if a guy isn't too thick, i can take just about any length down (biggest i've swallowed was just over 10). but if he's really thick, than no matter how hard i try it just won't go down my throat.

for you well hung guys...you might have your gf try it in 69 position...i find the angle is much better for the cock to slip down my throat if i'm facing down on it...especially if it has a slight up curve.

Draft saved Draft deleted