Deep throat

Trackers: Are there any other positions for deep throating (other than a 69 or on your back)? If so, I would like to how know difficult any of these positions are. I would love to hear from you

MYDEEPTHROAT: I've been reading some really good replies on how to DEEPTHROAT on this thread!
My favorite ... '69' ... with me on my back ... and a Horny Guy On TOP of me ... with his Cock BURIED down MY DEEPTHROAT!!
One of the best positions ... especially if his Cock curves UP ... :)
If he's Sucking On My Cock ... I'm so INTO IT ... that I can take almost ANYTHING!!!
If his Cock points out straight ... or slightly down ... I LOVE to have him just sit back and ENJOY!!!
Either way ... I LOVE to DEEPTHROAT Every Inch and SWALLOW his LOAD!!
I KNOW some of the guys on the board that are Really BIG do have trouble getting someone to TAKE IT IN ... ALL THE WAY ... :-(
I just wish I could find some of the Well-Hung Guys in the Toronto area who would enjoy sitting back and watching their Cock slide down MY HUNGRY THROAT and PUMP IN a LOAD or 2 ... :)

TopheavyTeen: I do love the feel of a big guy in my mouth but when he starts pressing into my esophagas thats where it gets tricky.

ItalianStallion: I have been many times, all by the same girl, she was never able to, but one time we were a little drunk, and she just went for it and got the whole thing down her throat, now she can as long as she relaxes and just goes slow, but really it isn't very stimulating, the first four inches is all that I really care about, although it is a huge visual turn on to see her take the whole thing.

Trackers: I wish I could deep throat, even if it was just once. Then I would be able to share my experience. :(

gigantikok: too many girls have called sucking the head of my penis a BJ. :-/ It's usually extremely unsatisfying, and Ive never been brought to an orgasm through a BJ. Can't wait till Nene gets her hands on me, lol.

TopheavyTeen: LOL
I bet you can't wait Gig.
I am sure Nene will be able to handle whatever you request..

*looks around all the corners to see is she has returned*

Still hope your doing ok Nene.. I think Gig could make you feel better.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yesterday, I had this bi guy deep throat me sooooooooooooooo good. He did it for about 2 1/2 hours. He was shoving it down his throat so good. His trick is to lube up my cock with astroglide. It worked. I am getting a bj from him in front of his wife later tonight... I'll let you know how it goes.

bustyredhead: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=60#69 date=07/18/03 at 18:58:49]too many girls have called sucking the head of my penis a BJ. :-/ It's usually extremely unsatisfying, and Ive never been brought to an orgasm through a BJ.  Can't wait till Nene gets her hands on me, lol.[/quote]

Hands? Well, obviously those aren't involved in a deep throat. ;) lol

I guess your past experiences have been sucky, so to speak, because I've made plenty of guys cum with only the head in my mouth, right before I take them down. lol Anyways, the trick to deep throating is really just controlling your gag reflex. Do that, and 75% of the challenge is gone.

- Nene (With Hoover Sucking Action)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think most of the sensitivity's reserved for the upper half of the shaft anyway. Well, I know I can say that's true in my case. The way I look at it, when I get close to orgasm, a strong and rapid jerk along the head and a few inches below usually gets me squirting.

Something new for the ladies -- unless you already beat me to it: Try giving your man a blowjob by putting one hand (or two) along the shaft and do a reverse corkscrew pull (i.e. hands together one atop the other, twisting motion upward -- bottom hand twists left, top hand twists right). Lick and gently suckle the head simultaneously. Feels great!

bustyredhead: (pulls out some charts) (scratches her head)

Dee, are you saying to put both hands on the shaft, rotate one clockwise, the other counter-clockwise, while sliding both forward? If so, then I have my own variation on that...

I usually twist and stroke my hand(s) the same way, but take a bit more into my mouth, and have my tongue go in the opposite direction. I let my fingertips reach my tongue, so that I can keep them a little more moist. It works quite well, I'm told.

- Nene (Phallographer)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=60#72 date=07/19/03 at 10:53:54]hm...didnt you have a girlfriend dude?[/quote]
Yes, but it is a long distance relationship and we both are swingers. She knows I play around, my sex drive is too high to wait every few weeks.

Trackers: Thanks for the advice Dee. I'll keep that in mind.

sudas: I've been seeking this thread! It took a while to find. It's great and should be up top.

My question: is there a position that allows for a straight mouth-to-throat angle where the giver is in charge of the rythym of penetration?

Hanging someone from the ceiling doesn't seem convenient. I saw a pic of a woman sword-swallowing while kneeling with her head back, facing up.

The closest I imagine is a guy lying face down across two tables with his dick between them. Then the kneeling person could rise and fall on her haunches. What do you think?

feared: i am lucky to be able to deepthroat almost anything (biggest was 11 1/2x6 1/2 [which is coincidentally my size], and i only barely gagged), and i find that lying on my back is a good position, although the neck sometimes cramps like that.

personally, i'm up for a good face-fucking anytime as i enjoy having a man use my throat as if he were fucking a pussy or an ass, and the gagging was good also, because it showed me where my weakness lied.