Deep throat

Trackers: You see I've tried deepthroating. But like I was saying before I was wondering if there was an issue of too much blood rushing to the head, if you were to lay on your back. I've had that problem and was wondering how one would stop that from happening again?

sudas: You shouldn't have too much blood running to your head while lying down. I mean, most of us sleep horizontally, with no problem. Now if you said you wanted to hang from a bar upside-down, with the guy lying under you, maybe you'd have a problem being in that position too long.

Did you say elsewhere that you sometimes pass out or suffer dizziness? That may be a sign of low blood pressure, worthy of seeing a doctor about. My grandfather knew a man who was on medication that lowered his blood pressure. He pulled over to take a nap on the way home from work (which my grandfather often did, too) and never woke up due to his blood pressure dropping too far.

I don't mean to scare you. Here's a funny story. A doctor was asked in a magazine if it was safe for someone with high blood pressure to have sex. He said if he could make it up two flights of stairs it was OK. A wife read that and said to her husband in a wheelchair: "see, no sex for you!"

Trackers, I think you just got to relax, enjoy it, and let yourself go.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never had a female suck my dick without having asked for it. My ex wife did . . . . . . . after I asked for it. While she was sucking, it was as if she were thinking, OH, what if some sperm gets in my mouth or else, I have to be careful, coz it might break!

Flip the coin and we've have the complete opposite. Guys ask me to suck my dick and it's like a penis love affair while its in progress.

The three outstanding b/js i've had were1) like explained by mikeyh9in, with the dude'e head hangin off of the bed, I pumped his hot mouth while standing over him, 2) the sucker removed his false teeth before taking my tool and his gums massaged and nibbled me as he was sucking, and 3) one of the best looking guys I had ever seen, with a body "to die for" sucked me with his head on a couple of pillows at the head of the bed and me on my knees pumping his face.

This was my best swallower as his sucking continued throughout the 5 or 6 streams-shooting. His tongue continued licking until all drops were sucked out. Proficiency is acquired with talent as well as practiceand males have demonstrated this to me more than females.