deep throat

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

pantythief: have you ever had a girl deep throat you?
    I am only 8" but have had only one
    girl take it all in her mouth
    perhaps it is my banana curve
    that is the obstacle

2. hungmormon

hungmormon New Member

NO GIRL CAN TAKE ME I AM 11 INCHES THEY CAN TAKE HALF

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've never had sex with a girl, nor have I had sex with a woman. But my cock has been swallowed the hilt by a few men.

4. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Half at best, most of them.

I've had my 11" deep throated exactly once, around 1990, by a sorority girl in E. Tennessee. She took it all, like a pro, in one quick gulp. I was so amazed by that performance that I probably only lasted about 2-3 minutes.

It wasn't that it was all that good, but just that she was able to do it at all. Kind of like a singing dog...

I hate to think of what part of her anatomy I blew my load into.

I'm perfectly happy for the ladies to concentrate on the business end, that's where all the sensitive bits are anyway.

5. Imported

Gold Member

dave_jax_fl: I never had a girl successfully deepthroat me, and I'm not all that huge... I switched to guys... much better blowjobs.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I'm also 8" but have never been deep-throated. A few women have gotten within an inch or so. But I've never insisted on it either, so maybe some of them could have done it with more effort. The times I've been taken fairly deep, the fun seemed just psychological, as it didn't seem to feel that much better.

Besides, if and when a woman does do it, I can be totally impressed and honestly tell her she was the first. :)

7. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I also had one girl get within in inch or so of my 8.5". She had obviously been practicing on a cucumber or something, because she seemed proud of her talents, and her boyfriend was of admittedly average endowment.

She also was very fond of the book, "Guide to Getting It On," and once showed me the section on deep-throating. Definitely hook-up with any girl who has a copy of this excellent book.

Even with this girl though, she couldn't substain the deep throat for more than a second. She had an unique technique where she would start from above my cock and concsiously move her head down in one quick movement and swallow my cock. Immediately I would feel her gag reflex on my cock and she would pull up before puking. She was doing it just to see if she could. I think she had been waiting for a cock big enough to test her. But ultimately I won. lol. If I had only been 7" she would have had it though---nose to the pubic bone. Gotta hand it to her.

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I've never been deepthroated to no one's suprise.. and due to my thickness girls tend to have problems from time to time, but plenty do alright in taking a good amount of lenth, and like Mr._dB, I have had a few rare girls take so much that it shocks me.

9. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

One of my managers at work is a (monogamous) gay man, who once demonstrated his prowess to a small crowd of co-workers and bar customers by sword-swallowing a whole large hoagie bun or baguette in one gulp. You should have heard the groans from the "audience."

10. Imported

Gold Member

hungrebel: Only by my girlfriend (one reason we're together ;) ). I swear, it's like the girl has no gag reflex.

11. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    My ex was 10 X 6. I deep throated him with ease. i have no gag reflex.

12. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I've never had a girl deepthroat me, but I have had several guys do it ( and a couple that tried it with really BAD resaults)

13. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Alas, alark, no deepthroating for me. If it ever happened, I'd probably bust an immediate nut, but until then I have no qualms with them working the business end. I think the lore of the deepthroat stems from the fact that the giver must be utterly into it and that feeling of being wanted is well, it makes me feel tingly...that and we wonder where it all goes.

14. Imported

Gold Member

YoungManInLove: I'm a gay man. I have taken all of 8/1/2 inches of my former b/fs dick into my mouth. I gaged a little bit, but it was good.

15. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: To this day One girl/woman has been able to deepthroat me and about 5 guys

The REAL deal
    HORSE

16. Imported

Gold Member

502_BIG_dick_lover: I LOVE to deepthroat, but only witha really hung cock - it's my bi-fetish...otherwise I'm not "gay" at all, but I will happily submit to a big fatty.

I practice on the GF's dildo's, so I kn ow I can do 9x6.5.

Louisville, KY - travels New England

17. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: No one's ever take then whole thing, but no one has ever really tried before, either. :(

18. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I can't even get it in my mouth without teeth...jesus...i have no skill whatsoever

19. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    My gf can't get in her mouth without teeth either. In fact, I've never been a huge fan of receiving, only because I know that, at some point, it's going to hurt, and not in a good way.

C'est la vie.

-Z

20. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I'm alittle over 9" and most women have either taken my full length or most of it. I'm thick at the base, 6 1/2 plus my head is big too. So once they get past the head it's good until the they get to the base. It sure is fun when they can't and make it their goal that night to take as much as possible. Very few quit after a few minutes. My current girl friend can take me whole but only when we 69. I wonder why that is? I don't have much of a curve? I've seen some guys with a radical curve that makes me wonder how a girl or guy can manage that??? :huh:

Draft saved Draft deleted