Deep Throat

funmanuncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am curious as to when size effects the ability to deep throat a dick. Have you been deep throated successfully? If yes also indicate your size. If you haven't been able to get it done give your size. I have deep throated up to 11" but find that thickness is more of a problem than length. Lets find out at what size the problem begins.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been deep-throated, but rarely. And it is the girth rather than the length that causes the problem. The length is a little over 9", but the circumference is 7" at the corona. The shaft is about a quarter of an inch less in girth than the corona.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
happened once. truth is, tho, as hot as it was to see my dick get engulfed, it's not like they could do anything once they got it all in there. no extra suction. no tongue lovin'. not even any ball carressing. so, that said, my DT was rather disappointing.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 12 2005, 12:47 AM
I have been deep-throated, but rarely. And it is the girth rather than the length that causes the problem. The length is a little over 9", but the circumference is 7" at the corona. The shaft is about a quarter of an inch less in girth than the corona.
[post=274145]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for not looking down on those of us who are smaller than you. Some have posted that they would not consider any penis smaller than a certain size. You have made it clear that you look at the whole person and not dick size. I admire you greatly for this. You are a great guy. I wish I could know you. I would apprciate your great intellect and love of music. Those iscips interest me more than your dick size does.

The letter guess what is not working on my key oard. sorry. I also apprciate your great sense of humor. I like that a out any person more than anything else. And yes I am pissed ecause the letter ??? doesn't work on this key oard. I could say more ut the letter ? won't let me call my key oard what I want to call it the astard or the itch. Pissed very much so :excl: :excl: I spilled water on the key oard tonight :excl: Dammit :excl: :excl:

Oh well. May?e we can start a thread on the advantages of using the? mark in place of that damn letter that follows a in the dammit I can't even spell the word alpha?et :excl:

Maye I should just go jump in the sticky pile with every one else and forget that I have a letter that won't work :excl: :lol: :blush:

Won't fix the pro?lem ?ut sure as hell will make me forget a?out it :excl: :wub: :lol:

I am not dressed, ?ut I don't think that matters in that pile :rolleyes: :blush:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been deepthorated (8.5x6) by a few people. Some people have no problem, others can only go about half-way down. I think its more a combination of size and practice than size alone.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7 by 6 and have never been deep throated. The closest was about 4 inches down, and believe me I noticed that! Every other woman I've been with only took in about 3 inches max. :(

Not that I didn't enjoy it every time!
LapDog

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya know, I can't say as that I have ever been completely deep throated before but I can do it pretty well. I guess all those years of vocal technique really did pay off! lol :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 10.5x7.5, I've been deep throated a few times by some very unique women who I thought wouldn't have been capable of it, but they did. However, it's one of those things you just can't do without some days recuperation for the women afterwards if they are inexperienced.

And yes, what in the hell are you talking about, there, JWB?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 12 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 12 2005, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Jan 12 2005, 06:15 PM
I can&#39;t say as that I have ever been completely deep throated before

Care to change that? :wub:
[post=274289]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ahhhh, I know I&#39;ll have sweet dreams tonight, well at least sticky ones&#33; :D

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jan 12 2005, 09:30 PM
At 10.5x7.5, I&#39;ve been deep throated a few times by some very unique women who I thought wouldn&#39;t have been capable of it, but they did. However, it&#39;s one of those things you just can&#39;t do without some days recuperation for the women afterwards if they are inexperienced.

And yes, what in the hell are you talking about, there, JWB?
[post=274300]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m not sure exactly what you are questioning. Let me try to re-word it.

I cannot recall ever being deep throated before however, I can deep throat other guys and I actually really get off on doing it too. As for the vocal technique, I was referring to the tons of voice (singing) lessons I&#39;ve taken my whole life. You are taught to open and relax your throat, breathing techniques, etc.

I hope that cleared something up for ya. :)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah...I&#39;m a singer too, jeep...
those voice lessons pay off dont they?

Listen, anybody could deep throat me...it isnt hard
to deepthroat 7 inches.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 12 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah...I&#39;m a singer too, jeep...
those voice lessons pay off dont they?

Listen, anybody could deep throat me...it isnt hard
to deepthroat 7 inches.
[post=274312]Quoted post[/post]​
*high fives Jeff* ;)

By the way, I know a couple guys who are about 7" and they say that they have had partners that couldn&#39;t deep throat them either. :D

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i think i must be one of the most sexually active commentors because i have been deep throated many times and it always shocks me...that said, there have been even more that cut the fuck out of my shaft because they tried to deep throat me.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by The&#045;Bigger&#045;the&#045;Better@Jan 12 2005, 03:38 PM
I have an ex that was 10.5 x 7 and I could deep throat him....took like 5 months of practice though.
[post=274334]Quoted post[/post]​

All of this deep throat talk has got me worked up&#33;

I&#39;ve had guys tell me that I have a great cock for deepthroating.
8.5x5 seems to be a good fit for some.

Anybody want to confirm that??

;)

Never been deepthroated by a woman.
They&#39;ve tried but to no avail.