deep throat

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sophie69, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Sophie69

Sophie69 New Member

So I pride myself in my deep throat skills. There is something very dominating about when a guy pulls his pants down and is all proud of his size and I then lay him down and slide that thing all the way down my throat, almost saying "you're not bigger then my ability to conquer you". It's a really cool thing for me.

But I also have to admit when I can't actually go all the way down. I see it as a challenge but it's sort of a turn on when a guy is actually to big for me to actually go all the way down on him. I don't gag easily so it's not like this happens a lot but when it does it's pretty cool.

So my question is, as girls do you like to deep throat and as guys, what turns you on about a girl being able to slowly go all the way down your shaft?

2. ozstu

ozstu Active Member

Albums:
    Mmm

I was only playing last week when my friend tried to do this for me......however she only got half way before she couldnt go any further........its more the anticipation, seeing it slowly disappear that i find most erotic.....teeth scraping is not so much fun however..we decided more practice was required tho, next time she tells me im in for a suprise :)

Stu

3. D_Percy Pantsed

D_Percy Pantsed Account Disabled

Nothing better then being deepthroated, that look you get from her when you tell her to look up at you, and you see her eyes all glazed over, it's the best

4. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    no matter how deep she can go, there is an intimacy to having a woman envelope my cock with her mouth. however, the feeling of being deep throated is beyond description. for one thing, every woman who has been able to do this to me (there have only been 2 or 3) was a very enthusiastic cock sucker. she really enjoyed sucking me and giving me oral pleasure (trust me, i love to return the favour). secondly, the build up of pressure as a woman slides her lips/mouth/throat down my length feels amazing. if and when she actually gets my cock deep inside her throat i completely lose my mind. again, it's pretty much beyond words...

5. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i'm based in brooklyn as well if you'd like to discuss this in person... (only half kidding)

6. Sophie69

Sophie69 New Member

Do you have pictures?

7. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was having this conversation at a party with a group of women and one person said she felt a sense of power as well. I never thought of it that way and found her perspective interesting. The conversation was about giving head and not specifically about deep throat but this woman said she didn't have a gag reflex. I have had some deep throat mishaps so I am cautious about taking a cock too deep in my throat but I enjoy sucking a big cock. But I won't lie, some of the specimens on lpsg might be too big for my mouth, lol.

8. hibernian82

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a few months ago i got with a girl that loved to deep throat or at least try, i mean she looooved to be completely face fucked and for me that felt very powerful , i was basically choking her to get as deep as poss (she wanted it may i add). all the salivia and tears running down her face was very erotic.

9. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Ok, so how much is actually too much?

10. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    two new pics for your viewing pleasure...

11. ivorytower

ivorytower Member

Albums:
    This is a bit of a fantasy for me. I have been with a Great many women and have still not been deep throated.
    I was with a lovely young lady recently who claiimed she was the queen of DT. She told me she once got over 8.5 inches of polich sausage down her throat!!!! LOL
    I asked her if she was referring to a polis guy or an actual sausage! She explained it was with some friends and was a real sausage.
    SO, I was excited thinking that I would get the same treatment.

I just came right out and said this at dinner. I told her I had nearly the same amount of american sausage and it has never been down a throat!
    I smiled at her reply.
    A smile came over her young face. She need not say anything after that.

Later that evening, she tried, but alas, still no DT for me. :-(

She could not get my head past her throats opening. My glans are just over 2" across the top, and right at an even 6" around.

I know it is possible for me to have a DT, but I have yet to find it.

I would LOVE to fuck a throat. I think face fucking is sexy. I have had women who loved to have there faces fucked, but I watch my dick bend when it hits the back of the mouth. Still, it is a great way to cum.

12. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it is long, bendy and not thick I can go down on it. Big turn on for me to be in control especially when I go all the way, stick my tongue out and lick his balls.

13. D_Marvin Meatwhistle

D_Marvin Meatwhistle Account Disabled

My #1 turn on is hearing a woman gag when she true to deepthroat my cock. I have only been with an average number on women(11 to be exact) nut no one has been able to take it all...some have came very close...but unfortunately no one has swallowed it all..maybe someday

14. hud01

Gold Member

Says invalid

15. hud01

Gold Member

Besides watching it disappear, there is sensitive spot right above the balls which gets great attention when my cock is deep throated. I have been with about 15 people in the last 5 years and not one of them did a proper deep throat, I mean lips touching my belly, so it isn't that common.

I see a couple of you who say you haven't been DT'd who have an upward curve. Most likely you will never be swalllowed unless you do 69 and you probably wouldn't like it any way as your cock would have to be bent down to make it all the way.

16. hud01

Gold Member

Need to visit that 10% as 6 inches around is pretty comfortable for me to take.

17. ivorytower

ivorytower Member

Albums:
    hud you ok with it getting rougher as it progresses? :) look at my photos and send me some! That 10% is greatly affected by my mood, if I am driven and sexually alive and in the heat of passion, as I am so many days, it is strooong.

and twisted, sigh, I feel the same way, one day! one day!

I seen a video of a woman (I posted this somewhere else too) on her back, head leaned over the bed. Guy was standing there DT her. He was long, maybe 8 or so, and not so thick. She was taking it like she was not even alive, no reflex, and you could see his dick raise her throat as he slid in and down it. Fucking HOT HAWT, HAUT!
    I want!

18. ivorytower

ivorytower Member

Albums:

I travel, lets try.

19. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only been deepthroated once and am still amazed at how easy it was for this girl. She took me down all the way easier than some get half of my cock into their mouths. Never thought it would happen-HUGE turn on for me to see & feel my cock completely disappear down her throat....

20. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    Super hot, and I would love to be deep throated by you...no girl I have been with has been able, but if your stories are true I am pretty sure you could fit me in OK.

Draft saved Draft deleted