Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the best deepthroat i ever received was from a tiny (5'3") bengali girl. no hesitation whatsoever, and she could hold my cock in her throat and flex and ripple her throat muscles. it was intense, incredible, insane... one year on my birthday she gave me at least 7 or 8 blowjobs. she enjoyed sucking my cock as much as i enjoyed sucking and fucking her multi-orgasmic pussy. in fact, not only did she give the best blowjobs but she was most likely the single best lover i have ever had.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I pride myself in my deep throat skills. There is something very dominating about when a guy pulls his pants down and is all proud of his size and I then lay him down and slide that thing all the way down my throat, almost saying "you're not bigger then my ability to conquer you". It's a really cool thing for me.

But I also have to admit when I can't actually go all the way down. I see it as a challenge but it's sort of a turn on when a guy is actually to big for me to actually go all the way down on him. I don't gag easily so it's not like this happens a lot but when it does it's pretty cool.

So my question is, as girls do you like to deep throat and as guys, what turns you on about a girl being able to slowly go all the way down your shaft?
When I find a girl that can go all the way down I'll let you know, as my girth seems to get In the way. :eek:

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing that my girl wants to swallow me whole is a turn on, and I'm a little thicker so I like watching her slowly go down the shaft, opening her mouth wide. Then she clamps her mouth around the base, and works slowly back... super fucking hot. I love seeing my cock all slick with her saliva.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I've never really given much thought to the power aspects of deepthroating. I've never met a cock "yet" that I cuoldn't take to the balls. I love the feeling...just love the total feeling of it sliding down the back of my throat and up again. And I also love to hear the guy moan, "oh my god, that is soooooooooo good".

Short answer: yes, I love to deepthroat.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've said many times, I've never been deep throated. And, as I've said many times, I've never gotten as much as half of my dick sucked. So I'm starting to believe it will never happen for me. And I'm okay with that.

But the turn on for me would be .... YES! Finally someone is able to suck ALL of my dick! I've lied back and watched my head get sucked and whatnot. But to see her mouth fully descend on my dick and her lips kiss my pubes would be THE best thing EVER!

But alas, I doubt it will happen for me. Sigh.

Simba

Ive been lucky enuf to be deepthroated to the balls..only once though and it was amazing..she was quite proud of her feat too!

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I pride myself in my deep throat skills. There is something very dominating about when a guy pulls his pants down and is all proud of his size and I then lay him down and slide that thing all the way down my throat, almost saying "you're not bigger then my ability to conquer you".

I like your style :)

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure wish you were close to me. I would love your talent. Oh discretion by all means.
I've never really given much thought to the power aspects of deepthroating. I've never met a cock "yet" that I cuoldn't take to the balls. I love the feeling...just love the total feeling of it sliding down the back of my throat and up again. And I also love to hear the guy moan, "oh my god, that is soooooooooo good".

Short answer: yes, I love to deepthroat.

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I pride myself in my deep throat skills. There is something very dominating about when a guy pulls his pants down and is all proud of his size and I then lay him down and slide that thing all the way down my throat, almost saying "you're not bigger then my ability to conquer you". It's a really cool thing for me.

But I also have to admit when I can't actually go all the way down. I see it as a challenge but it's sort of a turn on when a guy is actually to big for me to actually go all the way down on him. I don't gag easily so it's not like this happens a lot but when it does it's pretty cool.

So my question is, as girls do you like to deep throat and as guys, what turns you on about a girl being able to slowly go all the way down your shaft?

You go gurl!!!

on a sociological-relational level .. being deep-throated to the root is symbolic that the girl 'accepts' me. ALL of me. :biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hud you ok with it getting rougher as it progresses? :) look at my photos and send me some! That 10% is greatly affected by my mood, if I am driven and sexually alive and in the heat of passion, as I am so many days, it is strooong.

and twisted, sigh, I feel the same way, one day! one day!

I seen a video of a woman (I posted this somewhere else too) on her back, head leaned over the bed. Guy was standing there DT her. He was long, maybe 8 or so, and not so thick. She was taking it like she was not even alive, no reflex, and you could see his dick raise her throat as he slid in and down it. Fucking HOT HAWT, HAUT!
I want!

Might send some pics later. I'm not really into rough bjs. I'm not rough when receiving and not really into rough when I'm giving, especially with one so big as yours. :eek:

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So the question is...... How much girth can you handle??? :cool: