Deep throat

I think we get what you are saying. But there are men like myself who when we say 100% straight, it means we just find men so unnactractive that we can't classify them in a sexual sense, not even just to get off. I had this conversation with my best friend who is gay. He thought that straight men could do that. 100% straight men will argue until the end of days that those men who say they are straight but let men blow them are closeted bisexual men. There has been actually more than one thread that has erupted in full out arguments then abandoned on this site between guys who can never, will never. And under no circumstances use a man in any way shape of form to get off and guys who say the are completely straight but do.

Anyways, I wis it were that simple but it's not. We just gotta home to find a woman with the throat of Annette shwarez!!!

I have been deep throated a handful of times....like a lot of others here I am very thick and that seems to be the problem most of the time....by the way...every deep throat experience has been with a guy....the women try but don't get it all the way down...maybe you should try and let a guy do it....

I have only 7" but that first time, it was enough to tell that my (now) wife still had her tonsils....even tho it was dark and I was the one saying "AAAHHHH."

Reactions: lapdog2001

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never even had half my cock taken, it sucks. I'm only 20 though so I have a lot of time to find someone haha, hopefully I do.
Good luck, I haven't had a deep throat since my girth went from 5.5 to 7.0 mid two yrs ago

Been posting on Craigslist - no takers to the challenge

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never even had half my cock taken, it sucks. I'm only 20 though so I have a lot of time to find someone haha, hopefully I do.
You need to consult an experienced pro who can suck your cock/deepthroat you fully and properly! Go for it and report back to us on here.

D

deleted957094

Eh, I'm in the same boat, a lot of attempts...maybe half way was the best effort. Still looking through': )

Reactions: bwhip1011

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are tricks you can use to help with deepthroating. Using a cepacol type throat spray to numb it helps, as does really cold water (though the cold water doesn't feel as good).
You've been reading my previous parts?
They actually make something much tastier called "deep throat spray"

D

deleted957094

Why not? Girth?
I guess we'd have to ask them. My guess is that a.)I haven't been with to many people;and b.)out of the 5 that Ive been with-the most sexually experienced had been with 1 other person. And no, I def didn't plan it that way.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I guess we'd have to ask them. My guess is that a.)I haven't been with to many people;and b.)out of the 5 that Ive been with-the most sexually experienced had been with 1 other person. And no, I def didn't plan it that way.

Perhaps in time you'll come across one. You look doable to me. But believe me that alone does not make sex great.

D

deleted957094

Perhaps in time you'll come across one. You look doable to me. But believe me that alone does not make sex great.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'll be on the look out for someone who wants to cook up something special in bed :)

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only met one girl who could take me down to my balls; the kicker was she had a small mouth and could only keep her mouth around my cock for maybe a minute or so before it became too uncomfortable for her jaws and she'd have to stop for a while. The story of my life. . .LOL