Deep throat.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 8, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It (deep throat) it is something i would love to be able to do but unfortantly i seem to have a very, VERY strong gag reflex. So just wondering is it what would be considered a 'natural skill' or can it be learnt?

If it can be learnt, is there any special methods to prepare or relax your throat to stop from gagging?

Also men, do you like to be deep throated or can it be unplesant being squashed like that?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might try using a lubricant.

Posture is also important. The best is on your back, head off the mattress (or edge of the couch). I've swallowed monsters with ease.

3. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wouldn't bother me if you are unable to do it.Being good with your tounge,lips and hands matters more.
    Triggering your gag reflex is the unpleasant part.

4. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love beeing deepthroated, but since not all women can go that deep I don't mind if she get's creative.

5. Beast9

Beast9 New Member

Albums:
    I care not about deepthroating, that's not what I'm looking for when I get a bjob.

As yorkie said, "being good with your tounge,lips and hands matters more".

:cool:

6. Hincapie

Hincapie New Member

it helps if you stop breathing while you take it in. if you try to inhale or exhale it does not work well. just my experience.

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhh... the ol' deepthroat is pretty much a gimmick. It is a fascinating feat, but not at all necessary for a GREAT blowjob. I am lucky if a woman can even get more than a few inches in their mouth, if even that! lol!!!!! I consider it kind of an insult really! lol!!!! A penis is usually supposed to be to big to deepthroat, it's kind of like telling the reciever that they aren't shit. I prefer to overpower a woman sexually so she can relax and bloom and be her true feminine self. Deepthroating is kind of a power thing and it is just a sign that the dick is not big enough! lol!!!!!!

8. JMeister

JMeister Member

It's AWESOME. As Bbucko says the eaisest position is on your back with your head hanging off the bed. And lack of girth will be your friend here.

Try pracitcing with a dildo. Work it down just to the gag point and see if you stop the reflex.

As Hincapie says proper coordination with breathing is important too. Some find it easier to deep throat with a paused breath, others exhaling during the slide.

9. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I used to not be able to deep throat well, but I've gotten pretty good at it since I started actually trying. I just open my mouth really wide, hold my breath and angle my head so that his entire cock sort of glides down my throat. The more attempts the better because the saliva at the back of your throat is thicker and it makes his cock real slick for ease of the slide down your throat. I usually get it as far down my throat as I can and come up for air, working his cock with my hand and all that slick saliva (which makes him groan and moan), suck on his cock head for a little while, then take a breath and try to go deeper, come back up for air, etc...usually after about the third attempt I'm balls deep on him. I can take breaths sometimes (depending on the size) by opening my mouth wide and letting my spit seep out and inhaling through my nose, I'll take my tongue and wiggle it up and down and around on his shaft while his cock is down my throat, then when I can't take it anymore I come up for more air. My eyes will be watering and I'll be gasping for air as I jack him off with the saliva and swirl my tongue around his head or jack him off with my hands, keeping my mouth around the head. The more attempts of getting it down your throat the easier it becomes. After a while your throat is used to stretching and you can feel it sort of open up when his cock goes past a certain point. It's not uncomfortable at all, and once I got used to it, I began liking it. I haven't sucked a huge cock before though, largest being maybe 8x5, then 7x5 for a long time and now 6.5x6ish. I got rid of my gag reflex (which was fairly strong) by brushing my tounge way back when I brush my teeth, after a while it goes away. You might gag a little, but nothing turn-offish. Have fun :smile:

10. Beast9

Beast9 New Member

Albums:
    Am I the only one who's getting a hard-on by reading this post?

11. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

I'm reposting this from a similar thread forever ago. My tips remain the same:

My three steps to DT success.

1. Try to get a somewhat big guy. This may seem paradoxical, but long boys who aren't too girthy are actually easier than those in the average range. If you can apply constant pressure to the gag reflex of your palette you'll have an easier time getting used to it then if you have just the tip jabbing into it or worse, tickling.

2. Let your tongue guide it. You'll better be braced for the shock of gagging if you let your nervers feel the progress.

3. Breath through that nose! one sharp intake of air right as you hit the worst part will help distract you from the awkward sensation, then slow steady breaths will help stabalize you. If you concentrate on that instead of the instinctual reaction of swallowing/choking it will allow you to accomodate.

Then you can enjoy that piece of meat!

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Training your gag reflex takes a little time, but it can definitely be done. Others on here have given the basic advice when it comes to giving DT.

*Holding your breath while taking it down
    *Exhaling while taking it down
    *Brushing your tongue as far back as you can go

Getting a dildo will help, but they do taste weird so that might trigger your gag reflex.

The easiest way to do it is get a steady partner who will allow you to mess up while you dt. When you're learning how to do it, it's really embarassing when the guy gets pissed because you start gagging and that can trigger you to gag more. It sounds weird, but positive reinforcement will help you overcome your fear of choking on the dick.

13. babybooboo100

babybooboo100 New Member

lee i have a suggestion.....its how i found out how to control my own gag reflex,depending on how able you are to do this(job ,environment,supply,etc.)i discovered that if i smoke weed my gag reflex completely went away,over time i learned to control it so that it is non-existent.also you may want to reposition yourself so that his arch(if he has one )hooks down toward your throat.my present partner has about 11 inches and i can take him to the fur and stay there for close to 2 minutes before i have to come up for air.its always a nice thing the first time i go down on a new partner......i love that gasp of awe (hell beast9,im a woman and im getting a hard on now.......get out of my head man!!!!!)

14. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
    I have a very small mouth so big men are impossible for me to fit in. Even kissing some guys overwhelm me because my mouth is so small.

But I would rather feel a huge man inside me. I may have a very small mouth but I have been told I have a cave for a pussy. They were not being mean but happy I could take them. I can be very tight and adjust myself to clamp down to be tight for anyone. An enormous man that has to work to fit in others or can't get it all in others can slide all he has right in me. When he gives me all he has I clamp down to perfect tightness for both of us and he forgets he has ever fucked anyone else. The look on the face of a really enormous man who has not been completely inside anyone before is so exciting. He can just sink himself all the way in and stay there and not stroke and I will use my muscles to make us both orgasm as many times as he can before he is drained. He never has to pull out. I will make him orgasm, massage him back to hardness, and make him orgasm again and then do it all again. As long as he has anything left to give he never has to pull out. I have never had a complaint that I have a small mouth and am not great at oral sex. But I have had men nearly fight to get inside me.

15. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    After reading that... I'm ready to kick some ass! lol!!!!!

16. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Being deep throated is my favorite thing......I like it when a guys nose nests in my pubes and his chin hits my nuts.....I like to just hold it in there.....Luckily I'm gay and there are plenty of men, ready, willing and ABLE to suck on a big cock

17. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  18. Principessa

Gold Member

The guy that taught me to suck cock in college over 20 years ago said that to control my gag reflex I should pretend I was chugging beer. :rolleyes: In truth it's more like funneling. Maybe that's why so many sorority girls are good at cock sucking.

At some point basic physics takes over though. If a guy has huge girth he isn't going to fit into your mouth period. Deep throating at that point is a non-issue. :frown1:

I have a small mouth but no gag reflex. So once his cock is in my mouth I'm okay. Hmmm, maybe thats why I have TMJ, too many years of sucking big cocks. :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: LMAO

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Conclusion..

-I have a small mouth but i can fuck like a rabbit :biggrin1:

-I never went to collage, was a soriety girl or funneled :redface:

-I dont do drugs :redface: Anymore :biggrin1:

- but i am terrific with my tounge,hands and lips :biggrin1:

- And i already have he dildo to practice on :biggrin1:

I guess i can get by without this skill then (but i still want to learn it)

20. Love-it

Gold Member

May the force be with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted