deep throatfucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by one2spy, May 25, 2006.

1. one2spy

one2spy New Member

I just love deep throatfucking, i like to push it as far as possible with the intent of trying to make the person gag. As soon as I hear those gag noises i get really hard and it is a huge turn on for me. makes me cum a lot. Does anybody else really love this activity, and has any stories to share of when they cockgagged someone?:eek:

2. Dee

Dee New Member

My ex loved doing that to me. But no way in the world I could take that big stick down my throat... Just to BIG!!!
    But I loved hearing him enjoying what I could give him!!!!!

3. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love this act more than anything. I cant get turned on unless I do it. I make a living off of it, I feel like doing this turns a girl into a woman! Hence my name, the Skull Mason. :saevil:

4. findfirefox

Gold Member

Head fucker here, I meen I like to be able to thrust into them, like head down me on top, most men say no, but a few say yes and it was quite fun...

5. hudson34

hudson34 New Member

I love to deepthroat. Felling that guy throb as he gets turned on feeling my lips around the base of his cock.
    Any thing from the guy laying back and letting my do all the work (which I love most) to the guy grabing me by the back of the head and fucking my throat. The biggest I deep throated was 11.5".

6. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would never try to force my dick down a girls throat, that would pretty much gurantee you wouldent get any repeat service. I do like it when a girl gags though, but for me its not like a macho "oh im too big for her to take it all" kind of thing. to me it just shows how much she is into me and giving me pleasure that she is willing to test her limits and give it her best shot. I would love to feel what deepthroating is like someday, but i guess if you havent had it you cant miss it:rolleyes:

7. latincock

latincock Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love being deepthroated and hearing a girl gag on my cock. Huge turn-on when you know the girl wants your cock that bad as to choke herself on it.

8. ChocolateLuvuh

ChocolateLuvuh New Member

Albums:
    In my case, I like deepthroating 'cause I won't taste the cum! lol

9. pichulon

pichulon New Member

It is very seldom that I can get to deep throat a girl.
    Ussually it is too big for that. Cock worshiping I get, but not a lot of oral, head. I guess, one of the drawbacks of having a big dicky

10. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    i luv oral but dont like it in me so far as i gag, i use hand around dick and mouth, seems to work good for them. When i get sucked i also usually dont get much out of it when they go down all the way, its like 2 much pressure on the dick...

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Alright im kinda confused here..again :redface:

Im not good at deep throat so i really dont do it, but i always heard/was told dont keep trying it because hearing a woman gagging is the most unattractive thing..

So what's with being turned on by the gagging, i was under the impession it's a turn OFF??

12. bjkuk

bjkuk New Member

I have never been able to deep throat. Could anyone tell me how to do it.:eek:

13. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    yeah i dont like 2 make someone gag or gag either, thats like making someone overdo it. i dont think its pleasant for the giver or receiver. Thats why i like to use hand at the base of the dick and mouth next, covers the whole area, no gaging, and gives two different feelings.

I dont know how to prevent gaging, maybe some have more reflex than others, i dont think its worth the effort to swallow the whole thing, not necessary to give a good suk.

14. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Deep throat fucking?

I have a few police officer friends, but I don't ever want to see them across a steel table.

15. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like i said above its knowing that the woman is giving it her all to pleasure you even though it may be uncomfortable for her.

16. Capritom

Capritom New Member

Albums:
    One Sunday afternoon my girl friend of the time and I decided to add some spice to our tour of model homes. We'd go into one of the bathrooms, she'd sit on the toilet seat, hiking up her dress so her garter belt and panties would show, giving me an extra stiff one, and then I'd push it down her throat while we both watched in the mirror. You couldn't lock these model home bathrooms, so I would try to hold on to the knob all the while, and that, of course, would add to the excitement. I would try to save cumming to the last house. I didn't always make it, especially if I felt someone trying to turn the door knob outside. There was no running water, so we both had to be careful I didn't leave any cum on her nose or chin.

17. alex

alex New Member

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post bjkuk, but I'm just now reading this thread. Since you asked, here are a few pointers (a.k.a. "Deep Throat 101"). This is a little graphic, so if you're offended by such talk, stop reading now!

The first thing you need to do is to train yourself to ignore the body's natural aversion to anything at the back of your mouth at the entrance to your throat. There are many ways to do this, but here is the one I like: Take a toothbrush and gently brush the surface of your tongue (my dentist recommends this anyway to help kill bacteria!) Work the brush farther and farther back your tongue all the way to the back to your throat and start applying a little more pressure. The first few times you try this, you will probably gag but you are hitting the same areas where the guy's cock will be when deep throating. With some practice, you should be able to get used to it. I like to brush the back of my tongue and keep going until I swallow the head of the toothbrush. If you can get to that stage, you'll have "licked" the gag reflex.

The next - and possibly most important - part of deep throating is position. You want to position yourself so the contour of your mouth and throat matches the shape of the guy's cock. A lot of hung guys tend to stick straight out, with a downward curve at the end. I've found that these guys are the easiest to deep throat, even if they are quite long, because the shape of their dick is a perfect match for my throat when I kneel or sit in front of them. Other guys, who get rock hard and stick straight up like a missile, are usually better taken over the top – in a 69-like position. But however you do it, just look at his cock and get in the position that seems to be the best match. A little adjustment can make a big difference. Sometimes just cocking your head slightly changes the angle on everything. Also remember that as you suck, the guy might stiffen and change shape, so be prepared to shift around several times during the blowjob.

If you've mastered these two things, you should be able to deep throat almost any cock. Start by licking the head and the upper part of the shaft. Then start sucking a little farther down on the shaft pushing the head to the back of your mouth. Wrap your lips tightly around the shaft so you get used to the feeling of the head in the back of your mouth. If that feels OK so far, it's time for the big moment. Take more of his cock in and literally swallow the head. This is where the gag reflex training will pay off; if you do feel like you are going to gag or choke, stop immediately (you might throw up, and that's embarrassing). Go back to sucking on the shaft for awhile, and then try swallowing the head again.

Once you've been able to get the head comfortably past the back of your throat, the rest should be fairly easy - IF you've gotten yourself in the right position. Slowly slide your lips down the shaft pushing the head deeper and deeper down your throat. If it ever feels "stuck" don’t force it! Make slight position adjustments until his cock can slide down freely. Sometimes if you use a finger to apply a slight amount of pressure on the base, it will change the projectory angle just enough to line up with your throat. Slowly keep taking it deeper until your lips come to rest at the base of his cock. (This is where you'll usually hear things like "holy shit!" or "Oh my God!") I like to hold this position for a few seconds and gently wiggle my head a little to give the guy a good sensation of my throat wrapped around his whole cock. Sometimes, depending on how thick at the base the guy is, I work my tongue free and lick his balls. This is kind of an advanced thing and if you try it be really careful not to put any pressure on the base of his cock with your teeth. After you've held it deep for a few seconds, slide it back out of your throat as slowly as you went down on it. Make sure that you stick your tongue out as far as you can to lick the shaft as you're coming off of it. I like to keep going all the way to the tip and kiss the head. Then catch your breath and go back down on it. You'll find that after you've gotten it all the way down once, your throat will have gotten used to the feeling and it will be a lot easier when you do it again.

Another thing to remember is that while deep throating is an important part of any blowjob, it's not the whole blowjob. Most guys love getting deep throated, but most can't come from just doing that. The most sensitive part of a guy's dick is the underside of the shaft, just below the head, and deep throating doesn't do a whole lot to stimulate that area. I usually spend about 1/3 of the time deep throating and the rest of the time "giving head" (licking the head, sucking the shaft, etc.)

When you do it right, deep throating – especially a large dick – is hard work and a bit tiring. Of course, you need to time your breathing right. And while I don't gag, I do find that my eyes often tear up and my nose runs. I also tend to produce a lot of saliva which runs down my chin or drips onto my hands, so the whole thing can get a little messy.

Hope this helps, bjkuk. It's too bad more guys and gals don't take the time to perfect the art of deep throating and I think it's cool that you want to learn. Good luck !

If anyone has any questions or comments, hit me up at alexvabud@yahoo.com

18. Ohioguy52

Ohioguy52 New Member

Big BEn and others interested. I can give deepthroat up to 10 inches.
    With only slight gagging. You have to relax your throat muscles and breathe
    thru your nose. I have a couple of married friends that have over 8-9 inches and thick that I have been abel to deepthroat with no problem. This usually has to be performed every other week to keep your throat use to the thick and long size down your throat. It can be done. Usually when I do it for them they can usually cum in 10-15 minutes due to the tightness of my throat. Very enjoyable for both parties if done right. Keep practicing! I will

19. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    I don't thinks there is a definite how to deepthroat guide

yes smaller guys are easier to deepthroat because its easier to breathe around their cocks

its just a question of learning how to control your gag reflex and trying to either breathe around the person's cock or try to breathe through your nose while you are deepthroating

what a friend of mine did (yes a real friend) was actually trained himself to deepthroat using a dildo... he would increase the size as he got comfortable with each size.

20. D_Pat_Sayjackoff

D_Pat_Sayjackoff New Member

I absolutely HATE when they gag... I actually lose the hard on at the thought of them throwing up all over me. I am not into "fluid play". Because I am a young (31) I can regain the h/o rapidly .... but even the thought of that just makes me limp:eek:
    Since were on the bj subject...cannot STAND to have my cock spit on....just that visual...I dunno.....pisses me off?!

OK yes I have issues...its evident.:biggrin1: ​

Draft saved Draft deleted