Deep throating big cock

lickitysplit: sorry, just gotta ask, but did he shoot it straight into your stomach :), I mean, at 10.5, might as well.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I did have to breath every once in a while. I mean, holy shit... a dick that big really fills up your throat and mouth. When he got ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my throat and shot it all on my tongue. He frenched me shortly afterward and took it all back. But I tell you what.. I was very memorable. I find myself jackin off to the thought of those times often. His ass was rock hard while he was face fucking me. I remember his heavy breathing and his quick pumps. Man, that was hot!
Pappy, I'd certainly love to try yours out. I bet I could get it further than most have had you!

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Isn't it a matter of girth as much or more than length. If a guy is pencil thin, but 18" long then shouldn't a girl (or guy) be able to get a lot down? But if the guy is "thicker than a beer can" then it's gonna be a problem even if it's only as long as a beer can.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got that right... Now there was this guy I dated for a bit back in 2000. He had a massive dick. He was about 9.5 inches, but like you said, as round as a beer can. I couldn't get his head past my molars. When I would try, he would get teeth drag on the sides of his head. No matter how flexible, and hinge-like my jaw can be, I couldn't deep throat him. He tried to top me with it, and I swear, I felt like I was going to split in half and fall off each side the bed. Either way though, I'd try or die trying.

joe22xxx: My g/f has deepthroated (is that a word?) me several times. And I'm about 9.5 long & pretty thick. I think it's like others say here; it's about the desire to do it as well as opening up her throat. I know that the feeling is incredible & I have to hold back from cumming each time she does it, until I just can't take it any more. That's another amazing feeling. It's like she has all of me (like my whole body) in her mouth. Very intimate for me.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's awesome how you described that... You've got it nailed right on the head when you say its like having your whole body in there. I think everyone knows the extreme sensation differences between someone who is eager to give you head and someone who is just doing it b/c you want them to. I think the eagerness is the biggest factor is satisfying a hung guy orally and the result is worth it all!

lickitysplit: though I will never experience it, whats it like to have your dick completely deep throated and then cumming. You basically just shoot it straight into their stomach, right? I guess that takes care of the taste issue :)

bignthick: ive had one girl deepthroat all of my 10", needless to say i shot a huge load in her mouth by the time she hit the bottom, but she did do it

tenkiller: I have never had anyone deep throat mine. Women just cannot get it in their mouth past the head. Mine get fat immediately. I have let men try and not one has made it either. They can get about half. I have yet found one who could open their mouth wide enough. I have never had a blowjob where I wasn't scraped by their teeth. All have given up when their jaws started aching too bad. I haven't been with one person who didn't say that mine is the biggest they have ever seen. My dick is only 6.5" around. Much smaller than several guys here. Some report 8" around. A piece of standard notebook paper is 8.5x11. Roll it into a tube to get an idea of the size they sport.
If I have the trouble I do, what do you really big guys do?

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2004, 09:08 PM
I have a bisexual friend who gives this view: "How much cock can a girl deep throat? Half as much as she could if she were a man!" :D
Jacinto, you're better than this. It's all about enthusiasm, no matter what the gender.

:wub:
Allie

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can deep throat 10" with ease. I have only had one woman who could take my cock all the way down her throat (and I am only 8"). The thing about her was we were in a 69 and when she orgasmed, I slide down her throat.. then she had a bigger orgasm (lack of oxygen?) and she squirted into my mouth. She did gag and almost threw up, but she composed herself and said that was one of the strongest orgasms she had ever had. After that, she did this trick a few more times before we broke up.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by wvalady1968+Jul 21 2004, 05:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wvalady1968 @ Jul 21 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2004, 09:08 PM
I have a bisexual friend who gives this view: "How much cock can a girl deep throat? Half as much as she could if she were a man&#33;"  :D
Jacinto, you&#39;re better than this. It&#39;s all about enthusiasm, no matter what the gender.

Allie [/b][/quote]
Bigger people have bigger mouths, wvalady.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and I&#39;ve just had too many gay friends tell me the same thing. I know I&#39;m as eager as they get, but I am certainly more limited in ability than some men, more&#39;s the pity.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 9 2004, 07:11 AM
I must say, I would guess guys are better at it. My gag reflex is not harsh, but on a great day I can take about 7", tops. when I hear of guys taking very large cocks, it makes me wonder if there is some difference in our throat sizes or something like that. I am completely jealous, and if there are techniques I could learn, please share&#33;
Overcoming the gag reflex is the first step, but the body position of the one giving helps a lot. Lying flat on your back with your head over the edge of the bed is a great way to make it easier.

:p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by wvalady1968+Jul 22 2004, 01:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wvalady1968 @ Jul 22 2004, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2004, 09:08 PM
I have a bisexual friend who gives this view: "How much cock can a girl deep throat? Half as much as she could if she were a man&#33;"  :D
Jacinto, you&#39;re better than this. It&#39;s all about enthusiasm, no matter what the gender.

Allie [/b][/quote]
Sorry to disagree with you, Allie, but technique has more to do with it than enthusiasm in my book. The seventeen year-old virgin with braces was enthusiastic, but that enthusiasm didn&#39;t compensate for the scars he left. That was the worst blow-job I ever had. Hopefully he improved after the orthodontia was history.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. Allie, now YOU&#39;RE making me jealous&#33; How big is your S/O? Maybe I&#39;m not shit outta luck just because I&#39;m a woman?

jda365: well, the largest penis I have deep-throated was an 11.5 incher and I truly enjoyed it

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I wish I could overcome my gag relfex.....I have gotten better by regular sucking a very very thick cock about 6 inches in length. I would "guess" his cock is 7 in around. Re the original post....if your cock is 9 x 7 dude, your gf isn&#39;t getting your 9 inches down mainly because you are as thick as a wrist.....The throat is not as flexible as a cunt.