Deep throating big cock

tenkiller: I have never been deep throated and I am definitely not the biggest one here. 10.5x6.5 is what I measure. For one thing teeth get in the way and I don't like being scraped by teeth. I have never had a blowjob that was comfortable. Mouths just don't open up that far. Even if they try, I am too fat to go into the throat even if their gag reflex don't get them.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by lickitysplit@Jul 18 2004, 03:21 PM
though I will never experience it, whats it like to have your dick completely deep throated and then cumming. You basically just shoot it straight into their stomach, right? I guess that takes care of the taste issue :)
I have a regular buddy who sucks me off and does exactly what your describing: when I shoot my load, he's got me completely buried to the balls down his throat as he swallows each jet, so yeah, I'm basically shooting straight down his thraot and into his stomach I guess. He stays down and just keeps sliding his tongue up and down, squeezing his throat muscles until I'm literally drained. Don't know how he holds out so long. Only when I'm done, does he pull off. And yeah, it's the most intense sexual experience ever.

He's truly amazing so if any of you complainers ever get to Minneapolis I'll give you his name. I bet he could deepthroat *anything* without gagging. :D

D

deleted508

I'm only 8, but I have never truly been deepthroated by a girl once I'm fully hard! I can't wait for it to happen! They usually get 6.5-7 inches in. As usual for a website, the poll results are crazy...24 people saying a girl can deepthroat 10+! uh..ok...sure.

getnbiggr: As a gay guy who's 7.5X6.5 and who loves to suck cock, I've been on both sides of this issue. I'm not exactly particularly long, but my girth can give guys a moment of pause. And I find the same thing with the guys I play with and suck...

I did have an interesting experience recently though that I thought might be germane to this conversation. I wound up playing with two differently-sized guys in fairly short succession (in the space of a week) and had radically different experiences with them, though not in the way you'd expect.

One guy was probably about 8" and not unusually thick, and the other about 11x7... And I had much more difficulty/unpleasantness blowing the 8" guy than than with Mr 11".

The former guy kept trying to fuck my throat hard with big thrusting movements, and that was setting off my gag reflex in a BIG way. It hurt and I wasn't having much fun at all...

But Mr 11" was a much better lover (or, to be fair to mr 8", maybe mr 11" was just more suited to my preferences/abilities) and he let me set the pace, so I was **eventually** able to deepthroat him after quite a bit of time and persistance... I fucking LOVED having him stretch out my throat and go down so deep. And it didn't hurt that I actually really liked Mr 11" and really WANTED to take him all down, whereas mr 8" was more of a trick/pick-up that started to go sour pretty quickly.

Anyways, just wanted to comment that there's a lot more than sheer physical dimensions at play when it comes to being able to deepthroat a big cock.

- J

pacod81: Cock girth is a big factor but desire is the most important factor. Overcoming the gag reflex is the key and the person must have enough desire to deepthroat, in order to train themselves to control this reflex. Working with a dildo is a good way to learn, untill she's ready to take on real flesh. If she can swallow 7" she has overcum the reflex but gets nervous with anything bigger. Practice with a large dildo until you are comfortable. If you desire to swallow a 10" man practise with a 12"dildo - then when this is accomplished his 10" won't seem so bad

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been working to over come the gag reflex, but I'm not there yet, don't know if I ever will. I had gf in college that could swallow a banana without even flinching, but she sadi it was a nature thing for her.

69 is a great position for taking it deep, and I've ocasionally let a partner face-fuck me while I gaged, but rarely, and only with someone I truly trusted.

The postion for me is on my back with my head hanging off the end of the bed or couch. I'f I'm relaxed and confident, I have accepted his whole 9 inches as he slowly pumps without gagging--very exciting!!!! And girth is an issue, my 9 in friend is thinner than average, whatever average is. :D

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
I think that might be a very important part, the hanging your head off the bed. That would put you in a straight line (like a sword swallower!) I know my gf can take the most when 69, but only about 5-6 inches of it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to experience being deepthroated. At 7 by 6, I think I am just a little too long and a little toothick for the average woman. The woman who did the best probably got 4 to 5 inches in, which was great, but couldn't go any deeper. Most of the women I've been with stick to the top 2 to 3 inches. As long as they pay attention to the whole thing, I'm OK with it. ;)

LapDog2001

biginiowa: I've never had a problem taking an entire cock either, no matter how large. I've had slighty bigger around and longer than 12x8 without any problem. Maybe part of the reason is I don't really have a gag reflex and because of years of vocal training, I can literally open my throat to slightly larger dimensions than normal. It's really just a matter of getting it past the tonsils. After that...it's all cake. Just remember to try and breathe through your nose. :p

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
autumnbreeze, am I allowed to have a crush on you? hehe...you can ask Zora, I'm pretty harmless...

...well, mostly. Very cute. I hope you post often.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
The poll topic "...can a girl take?" Hey, you do have a few gay guys here too!
Anyway, years ago (when I had more practice) I could deep throat well-hung guys and even hum" Let's Hear It For The Boys" at the same time. One time it was so big I thought I was in Heaven and started to hum "The Lord's Prayer" but thought that might be sacriregious. :p

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Aug 1 2004, 01:37 PM
The poll topic "...can a girl take?" Hey, you do have a few gay guys here too!
Anyway, years ago (when I had more practice) I could deep throat well-hung guys and even hum" Let's Hear It For The Boys" at the same time. One time it was so big I thought I was in Heaven and started to hum "The Lord's Prayer" but thought that might be sacriregious. :p
Oh, there's always at least one braggart in every crowd. :lol:

suaige: I have noticed since getting my tonsils out my gag reflex is much relaxed, I think I could be a sword swallower, it may help.

Also my ex wife had a small mouth I'm 8-5.5, and she left teeth marks, forget deep throating, I have hope now.

We've mentioned girth, what about curve, I'm not bad but wonder if its a problem?