Deep throating

DirkDiggler: A friend was telling me that deep throating is an American technique which hasnt penetrated much into europe,if thats the right phrase to use,and in my experiance I havent come across anyone able to do it to me or even tried to swallow me whole as it where.
Talking to my friends in England they agree its not common .
Just wondering if I and my friends have lead a sheltered life or is it just not popular in europe as it seems to be in America.

DirkDiggler: Forgot,if anyone wants to show me how its done properly dont hesitate to get in touch.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man I'm over 11 an I've never had anyone take me to my balls. Almost everyone tries but they stop around 8 or 9 inches, even if they are really good at it cuz you're thick like me and and if you get real hard they can't take it all. If you find someone to take all of you let me know and we'll see if they can handle me.

I had a kid when i was in high school take the most of my dick ever. We were drinking and I was'nt completely hard and he took most of it down, then threw up all over the place. I've had that happen more than once and you get to know that sound of gagging and push them off of you.

hugefan69: Wow - it may just have been that I was young when the movie came out, and it was on everybody's tongue (so to speak) at the time, but I thought it was popular everywhere in the world. Maybe that's why I get such a grateful and excited reaction - I thought everybody did it!

And Hung made a good point - when you deep throat a really big one, it's best to work it down while it's still only semi-erect and once it gets steely hard - be careful!!! Just being patient and determined has allowed me to swallow everything up to a fat 10", no problem, even if I have to jerk it off first.

If either of you guys get to Chicago, hit me up and I'll show you what I'm talking about! ;D

jackinman: I'm with you Hugefan69, I thought that movie was popular all over the world too when I was growing up. In fact watching that movie was how I learned what deep throat was all about. We must be similar in age.

sudas: In case you need instructions, the first requirement is to have your friend overcome the gag reflex. Just make sure she then cuts her steak into little pieces. ;)

The next step is to learn breathing technique: hold breath, take it in, let it out, breathe and repeat.

The third step is to find a position that lines up the throat with the mouth (normally there's a right angle). Having her lie on her back with her head off the edge of the bed, works and is incredibly sexy. However she's no longer in control of the rhythm. I'm not sure of a good position that allows both the straight mouth and throat and the giver's control that doesn't have one person hanging from the ceiling.

lgmember9: I think this is an interesting topic. My wife was not able to take all of me in when we first met. However, after being married for a few years, she has perfected the technique of swallowing my cock. Now all she has to do is to make sure that it's well lubricated, and she is able to swallow the entire 9-1/2 inches within a few seconds. It's really amazing, and she said she actually learned how to do it from one of her friends, using a flexible foot-long dildo. My wife is the only woman I have been with who could take it all in.

sudas: You lubricate it for oral sex? I haven't heard of that, before. Obviously you use something edible, like cooking oil, or do you mean just a lot of saliva?

lgmember9: [quote author=sudas link=board=sex;num=1055114175;start=0#7 date=08/16/03 at 02:56:07]You lubricate it for oral sex?  I haven't heard of that, before.  Obviously you use something edible, like cooking oil, or do you mean just a lot of saliva?  [/quote]

Actually, you can use oral flavored lubricants, or a lot of saliva.  My wife says it really helps when she's trying to swallow my penis completely.  About half of my cock actually goes down her throat when she deepthroats me.

You might want to check out the pictures I posted on the Yahoo website, as there's one of my wife taking in my cock.  

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/grou...lgmemeber9&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http

sudas: Here's a question I heard on the radio interview with the couple that has the site http://www.ideepthroat.com
The caller asked her if she did anything special with her throat muscles or made certain noises with her vocal cords. He didn't phrase it correctly, so they didn't understand the question.

Can anyone here say if they've experienced anything special in the throat other than just going deep?

hunginsouth: Dirk,

I am in the UK and have been known to deep throat before, it just takes practice nd patience! My last b/f was huge and I used to mage to get downto his balls regularly!

GreenEyes: Ok Raising hand I have deep throated. No, I couldn't get to the balls of the 81/2 girth lover I was with but dang did I try. I was the first woman to get as far on him than any.

The lying on bed with head over does help to take more into the mouth and throat. Key is make sure you are aware of who is sucking. The gargling sounds is usually a sign to back off a bit.

I don't know if most Americans do or don't. I suppose it is all about your lover and what he/she is willing to try.

Moonspenders: Well, I think it's a matter of practice and learning what technique works best for you. I once had a guy who was about 11 1/2 inches.. and well, he had never been deepthroated, so I couldn't resist the challenge! I proved to him I could do it!! LOL
i guess i just like a challenge like that. It's hard to find a really good challenge though... sure wish I were in England! LOL Well, if anyone's near Cleveland, Ohio and wants to test me, I'm up for it! ;-)

Ken

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is funny how I can deep throat from a few angles. I like 69 better than my head over the side of the bed. I can control it better. The guy I did the other day I was at his side because of the curve of his penis....right hook.

GreenEyes: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1055114175;start=0#14 date=09/05/03 at 16:45:06]It is funny how I can deep throat from a few angles. I like 69 better than my head over the side of the bed. I can control it better. The guy I did the other day I was at his side because of the curve of his penis....right hook.[/quote]

Nothing beats checking things out in all angles. ;)

James249620002000: I have been able to deep throat very large dicks all the way to the base. It takes practice, practice, practice, and a relaxation of the gag reflex and wide opening of the throat--like a singer is trained to do. My problem is breathing. I want to keep it down the whole time, and once I get a dick down there, the other guy doesn't want to pull out at all, so I have ended up passing out from lack of air. But it is worth it.

JJames

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Now the question is..do guys or girls give better head? I thought that guys did, but I meet a girl who just makes me melt when she works on me. Ok, she can't deep throat, but she does things with her tongue that cannot be discribed.

gigantikok: I've never been deepthroated before. The furthest a girl got was an inch or two under the head. Most of 'em didn't even think to try using their hands as an extension. Had few sexual partners and most inexperienced, but damn would it be nice to get sucked off to the base sometime...

*if you wish upon a star*