deep vaginal orgams?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
So a girl I had sex with for awhile seems to come from clitoral orgasms mostly. But lately she has said when I'm all the way in something like "I don't know what you're hitting, but it feels amazing" or "Your dick is in the perfect spot" leading to an orgasm within like a minute of grinding in that spot.

My question is would that be considered a vaginal orgasm then?

Sorry if it seems like a silly/stupid question.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YUP: I have been informed that some LPSG girls need an 8x6 to have a vag o.
Since I don't have a clue what the difference in their feeling a clit tickle and a vag o is, I just pout alot.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know - can't speak to that. Mine are usually clitoral (usually before him), but once my first husband (9" by 7") somehow made me orgasm with him inside me (not clitoral, and neither of us figured out what it was he did so it was never duplicated, unfortunately), but it was the most amazing thing I've ever felt, and I totally lost it, yelling, screaming, moaning in pure pleasure. I told him if it always felt like that, I would *never* get out of bed. :eek: And I meant it. :wink: :yup:

Oh, FYI, clitoral orgasms can be pretty amazing - I have cultivated mine to the point that they last from 30 seconds up to 3 minutes, can't usually last that long because it's so intense I can's stand it!

Last edited:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I've read about the fornix and how it sits below the cervix when a girl is aroused and the cervix tents. I do have a bit of a downward curve so I'm assuming if my mental picture is correct that's where my dick would be. I've noticed and so has she that I hit something every now and then. Sometimes causing her pain in her abdomen the next day. Are fornix orgasms any different in sensation or intensity?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this is a great diagram:

Female genital organs

the fornices are like a ring around the cervix, with the anterior fornix being the one in the front and the posterior the one in the back. i'm guessing your cock is sliding into the posterior fornix. for myself, this causes strong orgasms. i do think i favor the fornix climaxes over clitoral ones (both are great though, don't get me wrong). there's no sensitivity with it (after) so i get him to grind into me for about 10 minutes -- nudgefucking -- and i can have one after the other.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Normally she seems too sensitive right after an orgasm (contributing that to clitoral possibly?) This time however, I asked if she wanted me to give her a break so she it wouldn't be as sensitive, but she said Nope it wasn't sensitive and to keep going (The fornix o?)

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vaginal orgasm can just be defined as orgasm from vaginal stimulation... that aside, my wife has a certain spot that when we fuck in the correct position, she will cum in about 30-60 seconds and squirms all the way there.

It does exist, at least in my wife.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a great thread. I have noticed that the girls i've been with rather, would have the penis 'glance off' or 'slide off' the cervix to an angle above it. (i guess according to this chart it's the anterior fornix).... i had just assumed it was from the added friction to the top of the vagina, mixed with the pleasure pain of hitting the cervix .... i see there is more to it ...

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, was always curious. Just assumed it'd be shrugged off as silly. It's always nice though when it happens 'cause her facial expressions and moans change quickly once it hits that spot. A sneak up on ya kind of surprise :p

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have Gspot orgasms and what I thought were cervix orgasms, which must be this fornix area. Definitely distinctive that they are from within and not my clit. I am blessed to even have nipple orgasms too!

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wet your fingers and flick them back and forth really fast.... Wow! Discovered it accidentally. .. I can get off by having my neck sucked on in just the right spot too....

coolness

Just Browsing
Media
ive made a girl discover she could have orgasm through her breasts, though not her nipples
what i meant though, is what your measurement was/is if you have given a girl a cul-de-sac - deep vaginal or fornix or whatever you want to call it - orgasm

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any reason for bumping?
No idea, but I'm glad somebody did, otherwise I might have missed it :smile:

I can only remember 1 time when I definitely made my GF cum just from deep penetration. I came inside her first, but decided to stay in her instead of pulling out. After a couple of minutes I was still hard and I started slowly grinding my cock inside her, she moaned that it felt really good and at first I was convinced she was being sarcastic :tongue:(lol!) that is until she came pretty intensly. After reading this it makes sense.