Deep voice = big dick?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
As others have said, I don't think that this sort of correlation is likely to have much basis in reality.

That said, I have a reasonably deep speaking voice, though I don't think it is in any way exceptional. But singing is another matter; I can sing down at least as far as the A below the bass clef (whatever that is called), but would have difficulty hitting anything higher than middle C.

One or two people who know me very well have suggested a connection with the size of my balls. It might have more to do with too much steak and kidney pie etc.

One factor is age ... my voice has deepened very gradually over the years and I think is probably still dropping.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The size of one's Larynx does sound like it would correlate to the size of one's Penis. They aren't too far apart; one's in the throat and the other between the thighs. So, the longer the strands are in the Larynx the larger the Penis. However, if vocal depth dictates large penes then does a squeeky voice mean anything?

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I knew a disc jockey/radio station announcer/manager a few years ago that had a deep voice, like his father who owned the station, and definitely had a large penis, as he always wore tight blue jeans that showed his size, of which I would estimate to have been at least 5 inches. Of course his deep voice may also have been the result of voice training and not just genetics.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
sorry. i dont have any online "studies" or surveys to post links to ... one of my highschool friends had one of the deepest voices ive ever heard... but his dick hardly made it out of his pubic hair in the showers...
I don't think it's ever been investigated (but who knows?). Anecdotes are all we've got, such as about your highschool friend, who would seem to disprove my hypothesis.

Nope, my voice is not deep at all.:redface:
Well, my thinking was, "Not everyone with a big dick has a deep voice, but everyone with a deep voice has a big dick."

So then the deeper the voice the bigger the dick? I doubt it.
It may not be so 1-to-1. My thinking was that anyone with a deep voice was at least above average.

If this was true then Beatrice Arthur would be packin' a big one.
Heh...see above, re: comedians...

all these theories are junk LOL...I think the only match up is genetics in part ...
True, all the old "size of the nose/hand/foot/etc" are not pretty much dashed (except maybe the foot thing...there is some evidence that the same genes controlling foot size also operate on penis size). I'd just not seen this once beofre (deep voice).

lol Correlation does NOT equal causation, but I DO have a deep voice. . .
Also true; just looking to see how strong and reliable the correlation is. Better than the "size of the nose/hand/foot/etc", do you think?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is funny.
I have a very deep voice and am 4.5 inchs erect with a lotta girth, thank God.
I think that a high pitched voice equals little wienie, however.

O

OldFirm08

so, if I deepen my voice will I get bigger.. OR if I stretch and work it bigger, will I then get a deeper voice? Consider....discuss....

D_ddq06bfo

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt there's any real correlation, and I know having a higher voice doesn't preclude you from having either big balls or a big dick. Anectodal I know, but I sing tenor in a choir and I'm about 8"x6.75" when I'm fully erect, and I've got two bass friends (one of whom is a bass among basses) who are tiny in the locker room and, from what the lady's say, are each no more than 5.5"x1" or so hard. Says nothing about general trends I guess, but there sure as hell are exceptions if that is any kind of a rule.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O when I saw this thread I knew I had to post on it. I'm known for having the deepest voice ever for an 18 year old. I have a really really deep voice.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deep voice, average balls, slightly bigger than average cock. I really don't think there's any correlation, but I have shown a correlation between finger size and cock size, so who knows?

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, "in general" I would say a deep voice means huge balls. Testosterone is what thickens the vocal cords and causes bass voices.