Deep voice

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I talked with SilverTrain on the phone for hours...he has a ridiculously sex voice. Definitely ear candy.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol..ear candy. Yeah probably. My man has a slightly scratchy deep voice that is music to my ears, especially on the phone.

LOL...Here is an example of a phone conversation, "Hey babe, how are you?"

"What? Ungh, I can never hear you!" She says.

"Everyone else hears me just fine, I dunno whats up with your phone."

"Ok, well I will just see you soon. I can't hear you, so yeah this is so frustrating..." she says.

"OK babe, be there soon."

"What?"

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

"Ok, well I will just see you soon. I can't hear you, so yeah this is so frustrating..." she says.

"What?"

What is up with that? Happens with me and my boyfriend too! He comes in loud and clear but then he can never hear me. Lemme know if you ever get to the bottom of it.

Back to the topic at hand, horsehungtim has a freakishly sexy, deep voice.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy a deep voice, but, prefer something that's unique - like an easy, lyrical laugh, or an accent, or regional pronunciations. Those get me, the little elements of a voice that make it special, not just the timbre.

Although, I do admit, a nice deep one does signal a certain manliness. ;)

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are men I would sleep with just because of their voice. Example? Alan Rickman. And he is old. I love deep voices, and European accents. Especially the brits, but that's the whole language and slang. I adore English over American.

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the problems of hearing a deep voice over the phone...I've had horrible times talking to anybody over the phone. I'm wondering if the deepness of my voice does something to the speakers. There's always a bit of, "what did you just say?" going on every damn time.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the problems of hearing a deep voice over the phone...I've had horrible times talking to anybody over the phone. I'm wondering if the deepness of my voice does something to the speakers. There's always a bit of, "what did you just say?" going on every damn time.

Call me and I'll let you know:wink: I have a def weakness for deep voices....and accents. They make me weak in the knees!

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

50% of the time it's because of your large vocabulary.
The other 50% of the time it's because... Well, call me and I'll tell you! Number's the same.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"What?"
This really made me laugh!! I don't know what the hell the problem is..I can hear everyone else OK. It drives me crazy!

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhhhhhhh yes!!!

I lurrrve a deep voice and what i would give for a Barry White type o voice to be chuntering down my ear!:biggrin1:

A deep gravelly voice makes my knickers melt!!:tongue:

Barry White certainly has a good voice, but he's only a baritone.

As a basso profondo myself, I'll offer, for comparison with Barry White, one of the greatest basso profondos of the 20th century, Paul Robeson. Here's one of his best known recordings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s&a=vpbm7CAaRKo&playnext_from=ML

Quite a bit deeper than Barry White!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women have always gone ape shit crazy for my deep voice... especially dirty talk during fun time... they usually attribute my big apple sack with it..

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have always gone ape shit crazy for my deep voice... especially dirty talk during fun time... they usually attribute my big apple sack with it..

Ah hm.....

Now I want proof of voice as well.

I turn guys down based souly on the sound/tone/pitch of their voice...yes, I'm a voice snob.