Deep Voice

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rocky, Dec 5, 2006.

1. rocky

rocky Member

I'm just curious if women with deep/deeper voices tend to have bigger
    clits(I like 'em)?

I've noticed woman bodybuilders who abuse male steroids ending up with
    deeper male-type voices. When posing also they dont seem to front the
    camera almost as if they are hiding a clit bulge.

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    women body builders on steroids do often develop huge clits, to each their own... I think they look a bit freaky myself.

I've no idea about the deep voice/big clit thing though.

3. rocky

rocky Member

About marble size is nice. It is also cool to see a clit become erect. Gives
    the man an indicator to whether she is turned on or not.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My mother was born with polycystic ovarian disorder, and had heavy facial hair and a deep, deep voice. She was also naturallly muscular. But she also had all of the feminine padding in huge proportions, and she did not have a large clit.

Anyway, just as a deep voice does not indicate a large penis, so I would think follows a deep voice will not indicate a large clit.

5. rocky

rocky Member

Maybe if she was turned on it would have grown? I agree that too big just doesnt look feminine.

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    how do you know how big your mothers clit was???

7. rocky

rocky Member

OOPS! I didnt catch that from your first answer. Do you know if her deep
    voice was by chance from smoking?

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's just what I thought but decided to keep quiet.Better not to ask! :biggrin1:

9. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL Yorkie - I'm just too bloody nosey for my own good!!

10. Gisella

Gold Member

I can be wrong but I'm almost sure that I have a cousin with polycystic ovaries but as I remember right she gor just inregular periods ...it maybe something else and I'm confusing...

I do think that most voices and clit sizes must be in the genes and dna info passing to us...if not is something triggeres by sindromes or drugs side effects...

And about males..if they have feminine voice tones do they have smaller sex organs too?

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

I saw it. Duh.

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I find this "duh" thing ignorant and rude. Why do you presume aggressively that the questioner is stupid?

I don't think many men (or women for that matter) could tell you how big their mother's clitoris is or was.

Also most women's clitorises are not visible unless they are large, shaved, erect or displaying themselves in some way.

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

PCOS is a syndrome of the endocrine system. The polycystic ovaries for which it is named are not the cause of the syndrome, but merely one of the symptoms. In fact, the original name is Stein-Levanthorpe syndrome. This is what it was called when my mother was a young woman. The cause is actually nothing to do with the reproductive system at all, but is instead due to the body's inability to properly process sugar. Most women with PCOS are also born diabetic, or become diabetic or hypoglycemic. They tend to be hairier, have deeper voices, male pattern baldness, and irregular cycles, menstruating only when the cysts subside. Controling the body's reaction to sugar, naturally, through diet and excercise (particularly a vegetarian diet) can assist in regulating cycles without drugs.

If your cousin doesn't know all of that, you should tell her. And if she's still missing her periods, but is sexually active, advise her to keep pregnancy tests in her home. PCOS drastically increases the odds of pregnancy occuring in the fallopian tubes, and a pregnant woman with PCOS needs to know she's pregnant.

Sorry to threadjack. I now return you to deep voices.

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

I find you to be presumtuous. In fact, I know her to be quite intelligent.

You do not know my gender, do you? And you do not know me.

I am not "many men (or women for that matter)" I am only me. And I am someone who has seen their mother's vagina. Up close.

Now. Your posts show you to be quite intelligent, so I'm sure you can think of several reasons, some reasonable, some extreme why that may have happpened.

15. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

the temptation to think that any physical feature can clue you in on penis / clit size is just pointless.

Nature has a plan :wink: not sure what it is yet though.

16. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

If it was something reasonable like caring for a sick mother and needing to bathe her, why don't you just say so instead of leaving the door open to all sorts of rather perverted alternatives.

Duh is still rude IMO. :smile:

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

It is something quite reasonable, but still not something I care to share. Mind your business/assume what you like. Anyone who wishes to come up with perverted alternatives is free so to do. What difference does it make to me? None.

Likewise for your opinion of my duh which was not directed to you, Buttinski.

"Duh" was my response to UKBBW because I felt she was too intelligent to have asked the question. As far as I'm concerned, the "Duh." stands.

18. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Sorry Kotchanski - one last word - I like the name Buttinski :smile:

Never noticed a correlation between deeper voices and larger clitorises.

19. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Wow, an intelligent life form in East Anglia - this could be big news.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, as I said, I will keep my tiny details to myself, ane everyone is free to come up with whatever explanation they like. When will I care about their opinions of me/my life/the words I choose? When I ask for them.

Seriously. Do you care what I think? Generally speaking, I mean. You shouldn't. You have no idea who I am.

When someone hears of something with some odd possibilities, they might ask a question, or they might think, "It's either one of these things, or one of those things," and move on. I should point out to you, that the question was "how do you know how big your mothers clit was???" and not "Have you seen your mother's clit????" I felt that my answer, "I saw it." was pretty obvious. How does someone know anything? Experience. I didn't hear about it and say, "...blah, blah, blah, and she said she didn't have a large clit." I said it like it was firsthand knowledge, which it is. I saw it. Duh.

Yes... deep voices...

Draft saved Draft deleted