deeper vagina or stretched vagina?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering how many other guys and gals can relate to this. When my girl and I have sex, I can go all the way in, or within maybe a 1/4 inch of all the way in, but only in certain instances. When she's on top she goes down on me slowly until she consumes me. Her eyes sort of roll back and there's very little room for movement as I can feel like I'm at the "end" of her vagina. None of this clit grinding stuff, but certainly a unique feeling and a special oneness. When she's actually riding me she's either way leaning forward with her ass in the air, or just going up and down, but either way only about 5-6 inches of my dick can go in during fast rhythmic movement. Basically it's the same with missionary, I can go all the way in slowly and just sort of hold it there or move very slightly which feels amazing, but when I'm pounding away I can only go about 5-6 inches in a thrust.

So this may be an obvious question, but would this mean that the vagina when "tented" or aroused is on average is 5-6 inches deep but can be "stretched" another 2+ inches? If this is the case does the stretching not feel good if a guy is pounding really deep and forcing the stretching but can feel fine or even great if he slowly moves deeper and and expands the vagina this way? This might explain how some woman mistakenly complain of cervix pain during intercourse when in fact it's the guy hitting the back of the vagina hard (this can't feel good either). I do realize that a guy can hit the cervix, but this is usually when the girl isn't aroused or he's working a bad angle.

I believe that most vaginas, like most penises are roughly the same size, but does the amount a woman's vagina can "stretch" also differ, perhaps due to pregnancy or other factors?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that it means your girlfriend's vagina is in the 5-6 inch depth range but that she can tolerate getting stretched a couple of inches more. Some gals are considerably deeper when aroused (I'm guessing average is more like 7 inches).

I don't think many women are mistaken when they think their cervix is getting boxed. And the cervix enters the vaginal canal at different angles in different women.

My experience has been that it can be a challenge in some women not to contact their cervix with deeper penetration, and most don't care much for it when it occurs.

Years ago, my wife had an IUD (intrauterine device) that had a monofilament suture (thread) attached that exited her cervix. These are put on IUDs so the wearers can check by feel that they are still in the uterus. When that stiff little suture came in contact with the end of my cock just right it felt like I was being stuck with a little needle. I was therefore motivated to avoid contact with it, but it was often unavoidable.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think we know what our cervix feels like, thanks :rolleyes:

I'm sure the VERY experienced women here are 100% sure of all the differences inside their vagina as most here are experts on everything, I wasn't referring to you or them. I was referring to other women and girls I read about who aren't even aware that their cervix rises out of the way during arousal. Not everyone is an expert on what's happening inside the vagina. I didn't mean to bring out the "woman's thread police" on this one.

When you reach the "end" of the vagina, or as much as it will stretch, you are well past and sliding under the cervix, therefore there shouldn't be pain associated with it at this point. The woman's body was designed to accommodate almost any size penis if she is aroused, I get this. But can stretching the vagina or hitting the end abruptly and hard not hurt to some degree as well?

Redbear, as far as the device coming out of the cervix, I would imagine it would be hard to avoid as even when the woman is aroused and enjoying sex, the cervix can still in contact with the penis, just not directly "head to head" sort of speak.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only speaking from my experiences:
I have been rejected from the bed by a number females who just didn't want or couldn't accomandate all of my penis length wise <esp. if I try to do deep peneration & thrusting> some of my penis is pretty much left outside the vagina and sometimes even bends when I hit the so called bottom ...which aint a good feeling to me or her either.
I don't if I was hittin her cervix or not...but I was hittin something that stopped my dick from going any deeper...like a wall!
I did notice one of my kids mothers was able to take more of me after giving birth.
I generally like the female assume a position most comfortable for her on top or sittin on me as much as she wants to handle...works out best...but I still generally refrain from deeper peneration and thrusting...hell a female will let you know it and make you get up...and may cruse yo azz out too and you don't that piece of azz no more!
Trust me... been there ...done this/that!
I hope more females will give more insight to some of us longer guys.
Thanks for asking.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all women are constructed like the idealized anatomy pictures that show what is deemed to be "normal". Variations in anatomy are numerous. In some women, the uterus is completely retroverted and points back towards the spine rather than forward towards the abdominal wall.

In some women, the cervix enters the vaginal canal nearly end on "on axis", and in some it enters from a more posterior direction from the back of the vaginal canal. Curvature of the penis (which a guy cannot adjust), and position (which a guy can), also are factors in addition to penis length which determine whether contact with the cervix will be made.

I'm not nearly as long as a lot of guys here, but I have been long enough to bottom out in a number of women. Some seem to tolerate or even welcome stretching, some don't, some only do when they near orgasm. Some seem not to tolerate doggy style well, if this is an issue. I agree, that the cowgirl position often seems to work out best for some of these "smaller" women.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is differant, just like every man is differant....but after reading some posts in this thread, and others throughout the board......I feel a bit better that Im 6 inches, because I love the feeling of going SAVAGE MODE in the bed....

But honestly, there is nothing to really worry about, because Im sure if the relationship is going to be long term, where real love is made, she will eventualyl accomodate you. Who cares if the ones you jsut want to fuck and elave cant take you in....its happened to a buddy of mine couple of times, hes 7.5.....he gets all mad over it, and complains taht sex isnt realyl good because half his dick is out in the open, but im sure hell be more than happy with his partner, if he does find one.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
Every woman is differant, just like every man is differant....but after reading some posts in this thread, and others throughout the board......I feel a bit better that Im 6 inches, because I love the feeling of going SAVAGE MODE in the bed....

But honestly, there is nothing to really worry about, because Im sure if the relationship is going to be long term, where real love is made, she will eventualyl accomodate you. Who cares if the ones you jsut want to fuck and elave cant take you in....its happened to a buddy of mine couple of times, hes 7.5.....he gets all mad over it, and complains taht sex isnt realyl good because half his dick is out in the open, but im sure hell be more than happy with his partner, if he does find one.

7.5 inches long and only half goes in??

GTFO

D

deleted356736

When you reach the "end" of the vagina, or as much as it will stretch, you are well past and sliding under the cervix, therefore there shouldn't be pain associated with it at this point. The woman's body was designed to accommodate almost any size penis if she is aroused, I get this. But can stretching the vagina or hitting the end abruptly and hard not hurt to some degree as well?

This is quite correct, and a couple of studies using MRI scans have proven this to be the case. When fully aroused the cervix is horizontal above or below the vagina, and the penis can bottom without hitting the cervix, although with certain positions you may well touch the cervix on the way through. What I don't know because I'm not a woman is if hitting the end of the vagina (not cervix) hard causes pain. I have had women on top in particular, I have bottomed hard with those women, and there was no indication of pain.

What was interesting with the MRI scans was that average-length guys were in the vicinity of or passing the cervix but not bottoming, so it probably takes a longer than average penis to bottom inside an average vagina.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this is what he said to me, I'm pretty sure saying "only half goes in" was sarcastic but the point of the matter is that he cant fully penetrate most woman. He has showed me pics of him fucking girls, videos, etc.... and its obvious to see that his dick is sticking out.....and lets say that half of the 7.5inches WAS sticking out, so what, do you not know taht every females body is differant? Have you not read stories on this board about woman who cant even get penetrated, about men whos HEAD doesnt stick in the vagina, about a man who cant have sex with hsi girfirend because it hurts her soo much so now there sex life is totaly ruined? So why don't YOU GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

7.5 inches long and only half goes in??

GTFO

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm speaking from my stand of view; not for my fuck-girl or wife.
I finger firstly; mostly they like to fuck first; but for me - first fingering with the most fingers that they can get - between 2 a 4.
And then - if they didn t already came; then the fucking is nice for me. No sharp insides; no rough places; and I can go deep.
With an ex it wasn t possible; she came and it was over; she had enough and suddenly felt any other sex aaaoucch..