Deepest Penetration from Behind

tonedcollegeguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a question to ask guys and girls that like to take it from behind. From what I have read here, it seems that it is very diffucult for women to take it from behind or at least very few like to. Most men claim to be able to handle large ones. So my question is the following:

How big was the largest penis you have had from behind?

This is a change for you guys and girls to show off your talents!!

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Wellllllllll... I think that doggy is one of the best ways to get full penetration for either sex, but with me, it allows for a li'l etra "exploration". I'm harder to penetrate doggy, but once you're in, go for it. I've taken my ex-bf doggy more times than I can count, and he was Donk-sized. Hi Donk ;)

As far as women are concerned, my female companions always liked it doggie, b/c they said it felt "bigger and more in them". I'm by no means a hung individual, so I couldn't say how penetration of a woman with a large penis fares doggy... let's hear from somma our massive members, no pun intended....

Ok, maybe a little :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a long-term girlfriend who went through phases when she wanted it doggie style all the time, and then not at all for months on end. The 'from behind' times included the usual doggie style, both of us standing, and even her lying face down (after starting in doggie.)

When she liked rear-entry, she really liked it. When she wasn't in the mood for it, it never happened no matter how hard I tried or begged. :(

Years after our sexual relationship was over, she commented to me that she missed rear entry, because her current boyfriend was shorter than average, and it made it difficult for him to stay in her. She was longing for the days when she could fuck in the shower, and the deep thrusts from a big dick. I told her I'd be happy to help her out again, if she got rid of the current boyfriend. (I don't participate in cheating.)

LapDog2001 :p

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tonedcollegeguy@Aug 19 2004, 10:09 PM
I have a question to ask guys and girls that like to take it from behind. From what I have read here, it seems that it is very diffucult for women to take it from behind or at least very few like to. Most men claim to be able to handle large ones. So my question is the following:

This is a change for you guys and girls to show off your talents!!
well i'm about 5'11" and so i like takin it doggie style or missionary, but i'd have to say the biggest dick i've taken up my ass was a full 9 1/2" x 5" uncut blk dick. it depends on how he is when he's in doggie style, my top guy tends to like squattin down and fuckin me he can put more into me which i like but hurts, but the best position that i can take ALL of his size is me sittin on his dick and his legs like bent up and down to the sides, if u know what i'm talkin about, he loves it when i get all his length deep in me, doesn't hurt as much as when i'm in doggie style for some reason though, weird. but damn he's got a big dick i love gettin fucked by him

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that a lot of women really like it from behind. Whatever position you're in, if you're careful, you won't penetrate too deep. I've bottomed out in doggie before, but I have in missionary too, and with her on top. If the two of you are communicating, then it will work.

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by tonedcollegeguy@Aug 19 2004, 05:09 PM
The largest for me so far is a good friend of mine. He's just a little bit over 10" long but a breathtaking 8.5" around at the base! Even with considerable practice :D it takes a loooonnnng time to climb that pole...