Deepest Vagina Missing Genre

Castlecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a long time lurker on this forum but never post.
But eventually someone needs to speak up. Maybe there can be different thread fro women taking really soft rubbery dildos really deep, because honestly that's not too impressive. A lot of women could easily cram a long, soft dildo all up in there, but not because they have a deep pussy. Give her a harder toy and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: dvdsey

Castlecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a long time lurker on this forum but never post.
But eventually someone needs to speak up. Maybe there can be different thread fro women taking really soft rubbery dildos really deep, because honestly that's not too impressive. A lot of women could easily cram a long, soft dildo all up in there, but not because they have a deep pussy. Give her a harder toy and you'll see what I mean.
Just to add to that, its the soft toy being able to compact inside her pussy versus a toy that's still rubber but a little harder and it won't compact and wont go deep.

meat_popsicle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

legday

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impressive as it is for a woman to sit on such cataclysmically enormous dildo, there's something serioulsy incorrect about the shape her behind. Her arse kinda looks like the soft, pink crater of a dildo impact event.
Yeah she's basically been destroyed