deepthraoting... is it that serious?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by crazyaz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. crazyaz

crazyaz New Member

i was just thinking, last night i was getting my dick sucked by my wife and i was loving it. but when ever she went down to deep throat, she started gaggin a lil and she couldn't get my dick all the way down her throat. it also didn't feel as good because the inside of her mouth didn't feel soft and warm when she did that. i honestly like it when she just has a nice rythim or sucking it with 2 hands simultaneously twisting and jerking at the same time, but deepthroating just dosn't doit for me. im thinkin it just looks good or its just a show, similar to a guy with a huge cock. i mean it looks nice but whats the piont if you cant get the whole thing in side any hole. let me know what yall think, do you honestly enjoy deepthroating or do you feel like i do.....?

2. erratic

Gold Member

You're right, if someone does something and fails horribly it ruins the moment. Unless it's practice time...

3. hud01

Gold Member

for me it is a great sensation. one of the most sensitive parts of my cock on my shaft down near my balls. so having it all in her mouth with her tongue going back and forth along most if not all of my shaft is really hot.

gagging can happen, especially early on. there is a good chance she can learn to supress it or lessen the occurances

4. Tyme_Paradox

Tyme_Paradox New Member

As a woman, I can tell you that it take time to get it right, and not gagging. Also, if the girth is a lil big we really do need the practice time. and let us have a breath now and then.

5. D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Ah deepthroating... I must admit it's a bit of a party piece of mine. I don't seem to have a gag reflex. I've frequently been told I give the best blow jobs guys have ever had. Oh and I'm not blowing my own trumpet here, I can't selfsuck... ;)

But seriously, I like the feeling and if you get someone who's enthusiatic about giving head, deepthroating will follow. THis might sound crude, but the ability to go ball-deep shouldn't be overlooked... ;)

My Fave SATC Samantha quote:

"Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
    Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!"

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. guyfromdenver

guyfromdenver New Member

I learned how to deep throat about 20 years ago. I started with a 7 inch cock and worked my way progressively up to where now I can swallow any length, but it is limited by how thick it is. I did an 8x8 and a 8x9, but after 9 inches thick I just can't fit it any more. I have learned control of the gag reflex, but there are limitations to how big your throat is! What you need is practice, and I never seem to have a tough time finding men that will let me practice on them! My wife says that she is the second best cock sucker in the world and is learning to deep throat. She says that when she can swallow a bigger cock then mine she will surpass me. I doubt it!

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is somewhat of an overrated experience.

9. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. surfgar0393

surfgar0393 New Member

Albums:
    sometimes it feels good, but usually her two front teeth will start to rub somewhere along my shaft and spoil the whole thing :(

11. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Deep throat is great when the cocksucker surprises you and swallows the whole thing, then pulls back out - leaving you wanting the next big plunge.

But when the guy jams it all the way down, and then stays there - trying to impress you with his staying power? - then it's no good. Having your cock buried deep, but no movement is not particularly good.

12. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exageration is an art.
    And you re a beginner...
    8x8? 8x9? You find them easy on every corner.
    And after 9" thick you can't fit it any more?

Well open your eyes the next time you measure the circumference.
    And men or women that can fit more than 7.5" circumference must have no teeth. But lucky enough the are only a few unpumped specimens with that size on the planet.

13. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Well, I have had it once. It was only briefly, with her pulling off almost immediately. It was a pleasurable experience and one I would like to duplicate. But forcing my dick down a womans throat for my pleasure? I just don't get that.

14. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never been deepthroated, and doubt it will ever happen. It's just too thick. It would be like someone putting a fist all the way to the forearm down their throat.:smile:

Attached Files:

15. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife has tried but could never get it down. It hits the back of her throat and stops. She says it won't fit past her tonsils. I just take her word for it. It's not like she's gagging. She'll bump right up against it and hold it there.

Anyway, I've never been deepthroated.

16. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I would love to spend a few hours trying it..... Seriously...

Draft saved Draft deleted