Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah me too. It's so graphics and real. My throat don't give this kinda of show. We barely see any change somehow even though i push down a nice fat 8x 6 dildo...

That is awesome that you push a 8 x 6 dildo down your throat. You should post a video for all of us to enjoy.. :yum
I have a difficult time deep throating dildos. I must have a small throat, or it just does not stretch much. Most likely it is from not finding the right one that is comfortable and soft. I keep looking, I want to be able to do one about the same size that you mentioned....:p

Reactions: Hungreceiver

Hungreceiver

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is awesome that you push a 8 x 6 dildo down your throat. You should post a video for all of us to enjoy.. :yum
I have a difficult time deep throating dildos. I must have a small throat, or it just does not stretch much. Most likely it is from not finding the right one that is comfortable and soft. I keep looking, I want to be able to do one about the same size that you mentioned....:p

I 've been thinking about it and did a test or two but that did not really worked, Quality was bad, etc. Opportunities ain't that many. One day I will.
Yeah it is quite an amazing feel. I discovered some anatomy by practicing :) at one point there was some restriction and it suddenly popped through but the dildo head was very surrounded by it and almost locked there. Made me panic a bit first time but now its just amazing. Not sure if it is simply the epiglottis or cricoid cartilage. I think its te later.
Eventually, I wish i could buy a nice longer dildo but not thicker, maybe a bit less cause girth is an issue. I wanna feel all the length passing down.