DeepThroat Done Right

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, women in glasses are hot.

Second of all, while she has no apparent gag reflex, the fact that the penis is relatively thin greatly aids in her performance. A lot of the problem with deepthroating thicker penises lies in them just not fitting (comfortably) down someone's throat. It takes a considerable effort for my girlfriend to deepthroat me because my cockhead doesn't go down so easily, lol.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like she's practiced a few times...she's got some good technique there.

I love the thumbs up and the fixing the hair in addition to the glasses. LOL.

"Missions Accomplished! And in other news tonight...."

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I clicked the link and couldn't see the movie so I right clicked and "saved target as" and downloaded it. Great movie, women like her really are artists, she does blowjob perfection!

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sure did the job for me. What a great clip! I agree with the others who have said they don't enjoy seeing a woman appearing to be "forced" to do anything, or just being used as a receptacle. This gal looked like she really knew what she was doing and enjoyed her work. I've had some pretty good blowjobs, but never anything even close to the top-notch work done by this girl. I get lots of pleasure from a handjob or blowjob when my partner keeps gently stroking during my orgasm and for several minutes after, when I almost have to "fight through" the feeling of hypersensitivity. I got really charged up watching her continue to lick, suck, and even deep throat the lucky guy while cum was running out of her mouth & down his shaft. I would go to a lot of trouble and expense to experience what we see in this clip. Enough rambling on- I think I'm going to go suck myself off, even though it won't be nearly as good as the clip.

Naked Truth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice video. She ain't looking that hot, but the bj was really good. Never had one of those, still waiting for the one who can swallow it all.

Horns UP!!