Deepthroat training course

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a guy contact me and ask me to give him lessons on how to deep throat a big dick. His partner's dick was about 7.5 and he couldn't deep throat it. So I met with him a couple of times and guided him through it. His partner knew that he was getting some training and later thanked me because the guy did learn to swallow his partners dick. He could never get mine down, but hey he did get batter at it. And I have to say it was fun teaching him.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Geez I can't imagine that anyone would need to numb their throat to give head but hey if it works........
So much the better but for me I like the feeling of fullness in my throat.
I am surprised that none of you have mentioned F.L.M. or agreed that he gives superior head though.:confused:
C.B.:saevil:

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
I once had a guy contact me and ask me to give him lessons on how to deep throat a big dick. His partner's dick was about 7.5 and he couldn't deep throat it. So I met with him a couple of times and guided him through it. His partner knew that he was getting some training and later thanked me because the guy did learn to swallow his partners dick. He could never get mine down, but hey he did get batter at it. And I have to say it was fun teaching him.

Could you teach me too? I can take 8" but need to be taught for the 2" I'm missing!