Deepthroat

HowYouDoin: How many of you have had a girl or guy who can deepthroat you all the way?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=HowYouDoin link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#0 date=02/21/04 at 15:17:02]How many of you have had a girl or guy who can deepthroat you all the way?[/quote]

It's only happened to me once. Sorority girl in Tennessee took everything I had in the first gulp, she went down on my 10 1/2" - 11" nose-to-pubes. I didn't think it was possible. I only lasted about a minute, I think it was the surprise of it more than the actual physical stimulation, I'm perfectly content for a girl to concentrate on the business end where all the sensitive bits are. I do not know what part of her anatomy I shot my load into.

No one else has ever taken even as much as half of it. And I'm fine with that, that leaves plenty of real estate for some hand action.

Duo187: Not happened yet, though it has been close a couple of time.

nursejudy: Had a gf once who got a guy with a big one to marry her because she said she didn't have a gag reflex. She has a really small mouth & her hubby looked like he was smuggling a softball in his pants everywhere he went & I remember wondering why she didn't have stretch marks around her mouth! :D

thefrench_h: Once, a petite woman with this special skill. Still a good and strange souvenir...

tigerwolf: I can deepthroat my few bfs easily enough. Only one of them can take me fully, but it doesn't do much for me receiving it. Just giving it. ^_^

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've had more than a few guys that have suprised me by taking my cock all the way down to the pubes. It amazes me that people can control their gag reflex like that. Not me that's for sure!

What turns on my b/f the most is he takes my dick all the way in while it's still plump but not fully hard then he gets it rock solid by just using his throat. Once my dick is throbbin hard he then lets me do things to his throat that are normally done by Roto Rooter! lol I ask him how he breaths and he says he gets air in on my out strokes.

You talk about talent! ;D

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My general manager at work is a gay guy, who once demonstrated to a groaning audience of co-workers by sword-swallowing a hoagie bun or baguette.

thingsteal: Back in the 80s I had a girlfriend who surprised the hell out of me when, during a blowjob, I looked down and her upper lip was pressed against me and her lower lip was attempting to go further down my nuts.

Visually, it was stunning! I'd never seen or experienced anything like that in my life, and here it is happening to me. Once you've seen something like that, you never forget it.

She couldn't stay like that very long and only did it a few times. She had trouble with her breathing. It wasn't like I was going to get to come directly into her throat.

I can't say it was anything to write home about other than the shock of seeing some gal take your cock down her throat.

Afterwards, I asked her where she learned to do it and she said she practiced on her previous boyfriend (they dated for 2 years) who was smaller and not as girthy. It took her a long time but she wanted to learn how to do it - the lucky bastard! She wanted to try it out on me since she'd conquered her gag reflex. The length didn't seem to be a big deal but the girth was.

The same gal who deepthroated me also squirted during a couple of orgasms, two attributes I've never been able to achieve even singularly in any other woman I've been with.

AOX3: The only lady who could ever get all of 'me' in all the way is my wife. The first time she did it, I decided 'this is the woman i want to marry'. 25 years ago, and she still buries her nose in my pubes. GOD I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!

Duo187: sounds you like got some real special woman there man :)

grantstephens: I have, but I'm not 12 inches like some of you here. :eek:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=grantstephens link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#12 date=02/24/04 at 17:34:12]I have, but I'm not 12 inches like some of you here. :eek:[/quote]
We do have some advantages, right, grantstephens? I wouldn't like having to keep half of my cock outside the
action. There's something good about having that nose buried in my pubes and still sucking for more. 8)

Luke

novacth: I had an ex-girlfriend who claims she did, but I wasn't watching because it felt so good. I'm going to go ahead and take her word for it. ;D

My current girlfriend, however, cannot. I'm not about to force it on her, though. I did bring it up a few times that she at least try it, but she didn't get very far. That's okay, though, I still love her.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=novacthall link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#14 date=02/24/04 at 21:43:12] I still love her.[/quote]
That's what matters, my friend. I'm glad to hear you say that. :eek:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#17 date=02/25/04 at 18:12:43]I take it males can do it more than females;[/quote]

Yes. Because of men's generally larger anatomy, they tend to have larger oral cavities and wider throats. That's just one those biological things.

no one's ever deep-throated me.

Poor Jon :'( If you ever find yourself in Louisiana, just keep in mind that I'm single now! ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#18 date=02/26/04 at 09:08:18]
Poor Jon :'( If you ever find yourself in Louisiana, just keep in mind that I'm single now! ;D[/quote]
I would think it would be worth a special trip, DWM, and I seem to remember that measuring your cock might be a possiblity, too. ???

Luke ;)