Deepthroat

D

deleted124780

:069:I can deepthroat nearly 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)[/B][/FONT]

Yahoo: isuckhungcock

D

deleted124780

:069:I can deepthroat nearly 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)[/B][/FONT]

Kik: deepthroat11in

D

deleted124780

:069:I can deepthroat nearly 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

D

deleted124780

:069:I can deepthroat nearly 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

IMG_7772.JPG
I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

D

deleted124780

View attachment 388322 I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

Bump

D

deleted124780

View attachment 388322 I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

Bump

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

Literally everything it's cracked up to be. Impressive, sexy, and he's a charmer.
Now we just need to figure out how to reproduce and market him.
No that is an endorsement lol thanks!