Deepthroat

D

deleted124780

I had the great experience of seeing him in action with 9.5x6 and 11x6.5 toys. It was a nice bathroom/shower show, and from the moment i saw his lips get to the dildo, i went hard. He slid it right down, really nice.
When he came with the next toy (being bigger) he showed the difference (in length and girth) and i was just thrilled (being an oral/deep-throat fan). I went from hard to solid as a rock when he got it down his throat, he might have done it a little to fast, cause he gagged (very little bit), but i really like that, and i liked it all.
if i get the chance to see him do it more, or especially with the real equipment, i'll go ecstatic
;)

D

deleted124780

View attachment 388322 I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

Yahoo: isuckhungcock
Oovoo: isuckhungcock

D

deleted124780

View attachment 388322 I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

Oovoo: isuckhungcock

D

deleted124780

I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

oovoo: isuckhungcock

D

deleted124780

I can deepthroat 11 inches and I can prove it on cam (if you're lucky, I'll have a real cock to demo on, otherwise massive dildos). Interested? I love men with huge cocks that have never had the experience of having their entire cock swallowed to watch (or participate! if you are in Las Vegas!!!). 8+ inches only please. Cam and mic required. I'm usually on late (pacific coast USA) night. IM me first and please come back to comment on what you saw :)

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

Bump

D

deleted124780

D

deleted124780

bump