deepthroat

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Peacocke Rimplougher, Dec 3, 2006.

1. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

I just wanted to ask you guys and gals about your experience of deepthroating from someone or giving to someone.

Last night and this morning I had a wonderful experience with a girl who's been hitting on me ever since she saw my buxom ex-gf at a party with me. She's been described by a friend of mine as "whack" in the sense that she wasn't all that good in the sack. I knew full well that she's been with a few guys I know but to be honest, where that would turn most guys off, it actually intrigues me a lot.

We grabbed a few drinks last night, the conversation was a bit dry and she had the painters in so sex was out of the question. To my surprise she wanted to sleep over, and before long she was kissing me in my sleep, like some kinda bizarre dream. I woke up with what can only be described as a huge hard on, which she took it upon her-self to deepthroat. I have no idea how, as it was dark, but in the morning after this amazing experience she did it again, and I could see clearly that she was mouth to balls on my cock! (I don't have an incredible size, about 18cm) She had trouble getting her hands around my cock so it was a kind of mix of deepthroating and two iron clasp fists while sucking my the head. I can honestly say it was the best BJ I've had in my life.

She didn't really comment on my size but did comment that it was fantastic while "waking" him up. I was guessing that she was challenging herself more than intent of showing me her skills.

Previous to this, I got a deepthroat some years ago from another tiny Japanese lady who incidentally I didn't have penetrative sex with.

2. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    My best experience with this wa when a woman I was dating sucked my penis and grabbed the lower portion with her hand/s and held it snugly and put the rest of it in her mouth and slobbered all over her hands and the rest fo my penis while she sucked and licked the end. The sensation of being snugly held like that and the wrmth and moisture was really wonderful.
    This chick was strange as well. Had her own little made-up religion and everything. We didn't even make it through an entire box of condoms.

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I'm a more modest size, but amazingly I've only been deep-throated by two women. The rest simply weren't able or weren't interested in trying to take it all down. I'd say that most usually went no further than the first 3 inches. Probably why I"m not tha crazy about bj's to this day. I'm guessing that deep-throating is a learned act, and not an automatic one usually.

4. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

5. SwordSwallower

I agree with Chrysalis that you gotta love cock in order to have the motivation to become skilled at giving head. There are many who will go down on their partner occasionally just to please him, but dont really care for the act (which often shows, from their technique!). To get really good at it takes alot of patience and practice, especially when it comes to deep throating. Of course, once developed it's so much fun to show off your skills in giving your partner a mind-blowing experience! ;p

6. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i never had a girl that could deepthroat me :(

7. smallnj

smallnj New Member

Albums:
    at 5" i have been able to be deepthroated by almost all the bj's i have gotten. the hidden perk of being small.

8. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    Never been deepthroated either.

I agree with what's been said here... it's something someone really has to want to learn & do before it's even a possibility

9. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    The first time i remember ever being deepthroated was when I was having sex in the shower at my gym. My knees literally buckled and the guy had to stop me from falling!

I like to think i'm pretty good at deep-throating others, and I certainly love to find dicks that are actually big enough to be throated. Although it has to be the right angle for me - i can't just gulp down from any angle.

And i haven't quite got the trick of breathing and swallowing at the same time which I believe you're supposed to do, so i can only stay down there as long as i can hold my breath. Since i've never smoked a day in my life, my lung capacity is pretty good.

10. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    Way too fat for that to even be a concern of mine, but I love to let women try. The best BJ I ever had was by a chick that would tounge down the sides of my cock and come back up and bob the head a few times then do the other side.

11. twinn

twinn New Member

Albums:
    one of the collest experiences i was able to give someone was take them all the way down and when they are in my throat i push my tongue out and rub it up and down the start of their ball sac and the base, that got a great response and then i threw in the gulping action too...not only did the guy appreciate it, i think i blew without even touching myself!

12. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:

Hi, I'm Vinny & I think you're quite talented...

13. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:

Touch me in the mornin, then just walk away? Your pics, btw, are quite nice as well...

14. twinn

twinn New Member

Albums:
    nah, i wouldn't walk away...i'd wait til after the eggs...haha actually man, i meant to type i couldn't touch you with my talent...your piece would be lodged somewhere between my throat and stomach, a guy's gotta have some breathing room...

15. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I promise not to hold your nose... though I cannot fathom that your mouth could be nearly as pleasing as that delicious little rump you've got there.

16. b0b3rt831

b0b3rt831 Member

I'm pretty sure I could deepthroat you vinny, all the way down to the balls :D

17. AudiMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Similar to me. I am 7 x 5 and I just recently had a girl take all but maybe an inch of me. It was amazing. Usually the girls only take like three inches, usually barely past my circumcision scar. But I love blowjobs anyway.

18. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

Deepthroating, WTF is that? :(

LOL, in all seriousness I like long slow licks and biting/sucking better than seeing a woman "gag" one down hehe.

Teflon

19. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    For the life of me, I'll never understand this mentality. :irked:

20. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

I've never been deepthroated. However, like wrat said... hands covered in saliva grasping and rubbing it with a mouth over what can be taken in is pretty damn amazing. Ladies and gentlemen please remember that your hands are great extensions of your mouths and use them.

Draft saved Draft deleted