Deepthroat

D

deleted26151

Was just wondering how many guys here have actually ever been deepthroated - like all the way...

I presume not that many seen as everyone here is so big.
I myself have yet to experience it in all its todger swallowing glory, sadly :rolleyes:

Talmidge

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a few times, some people can deepthroat anything but, Im looking forward to Lkng4thicks deep throat. See his vids!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
care to make it five? :smile:

If you think you can. Most who have tried have rammed my cock into the back of their mouths (Which is not deep throating). Those that have been successful (including my Bubba) actually make the gag reflex go away and your cock goes down the throat. It's amazing to see, actually.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you think you can. Most who have tried have rammed my cock into the back of their mouths (Which is not deep throating). Those that have been successful (including my Bubba) actually make the gag reflex go away and your cock goes down the throat. It's amazing to see, actually.

Ramming is indeed not deepthroating and it is unpleasant for both involved... so yes, I am confident I can, will be in touch the next time I come to the city.. and there will be proof :cool:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my wildest dreams would be to embark on a tour of North America and Europe to bring the ultimate deepthroat experience to the hung, well endowed men of LPSG who are sadly inexperienced or blowjob-deprived, and document it with pics and video to share with everybody here. Who's up for it? :cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ramming is indeed not deepthroating and it is unpleasant for both involved... so yes, I am confident I can, will be in touch the next time I come to the city.. and there will be proof :cool:

I took a look at your vids--I can see that you are, indeed, talented. WOOOF!!

The first guy who tried to deepthroat me could not and banged my cock into the back of his mouth. Another tried to make it bend (it was hard, dammit). Once it really happened, I was amazed.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a look at your vids--I can see that you are, indeed, talented. WOOOF!!

The first guy who tried to deepthroat me could not and banged my cock into the back of his mouth. Another tried to make it bend (it was hard, dammit). Once it really happened, I was amazed.

We'll talk :cool:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i mostly get rammers too, it's hard to find really good cocksuckers if you won't settle down and train somebody regularly. Had a dwarf fairy who could do it a few weeks ago, but also the longer it went on he got toothy. I myself can sometimes deepthroat a huge cock and sometimes can't even figure out how to get a smaller all the way down--and no swollen tongue, mind you. Probably has to do with desire, but also had a huge dick down my throat in LA at Xmas, I think he might have gone semi-hard, was still at least 9 inches and was the best self-fuck I ever saw.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Monster, it would be a true pleasure to spend a couple of hours deep throating that beautiful piece of meat swinging between your thighs. I'd make you hover on the edge of dropping that sweet load for at least 90 minutes.
I just want to bury my nose in your soft pubes and feel that "monster" pulsing deep in my throat.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the way? Once.

A couple of times came very close with some partners from my past.

My SO can't deep throat me, but he sure enjoys trying. (I was only able to DT him once myself.)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being deep-throated is one of my fantasies but I have to much girth for my wife. She can't get past the girth to see if she can take the length. Women are beautiful and I don't know how to adequately express how much I would like to be deep-throated by my wife.

D

deleted37010

I guess I've been lucky..many guys have deep throated me.......I don't consider it a Blowjob til their nose hits my pubes and their chin tickles my nuts.

amen industrial.. might i add that a true deepthroater doesn't just visit when he gets all of the dick in his throat... that is the point where a true deep throater shines! that's just the starting line...