Deepthroathing cock

D

deleted1168963

I am assuming these women have worked for a while to suppress their gag relfex, these chicks are sucking cock about as long there head. Does it take a long time to deepthroat somone large and thick?
The only girl I know who could deepthroat me practiced on a fat dido.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like I wrote yesterday on a thread next door to this, my own wife finally got my big schlong down her neck. She was as excited as I was and says she needs more practice. Once getting past those bicuspids and molars of hers - wow!! For years, if I met a woman with a wide smile, my gaze would drop to her mouth and I'd instantly daydream. We thicker "boned" guys need a dating service where the girls submit their dental bite imprints

Reactions: Milkdudd
D

deleted1168963

that is dedication is wanting to suck him as thicke as he is....hard to thicke about big the didlo had to be you have a nice one
Thank you. Yes I was surprised she not only swallowed when I came (she never did before) she took me all down into her mouth and down her throat!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am assuming these women have worked for a while to suppress their gag relfex, these chicks are sucking cock about as long there head. Does it take a long time to deepthroat somone large and thick?
Some people don’t have a gag reflex so it may be ‘natural’ but you can definitely train yourself too ignore it and go from there. Perosonally I have used the real thing but I’m not that proficient so a dildo is probably the best

Reactions: deleted1168963

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one deep throat and that was from an 18 year old virgin. She went straight down balls deep first suck! Totally didn't expect it and as you can imgaine her virgin status changed soon thereafter

Reactions: Milkdudd

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some people don’t have a gag reflex so it may be ‘natural’ but you can definitely train yourself too ignore it and go from there.

Everyone has a gag reflex. People who can deepthroat have just learned to ignore it to varying degrees ;)

D

deleted1168963

Because of my girth I’ve only had one gal who was able to deepthroat me. And yes she used extra thick dildos to practice. Finally I got that awesome sensation of a gal swallowing all of my fatty

Reactions: BoxersguyNJ