deepthroating... a rare ability?

snailtrail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off I'll say that I'm 8" and have only experienced two girls but neither were able to get half of me in their mouth.

So this leads me to think about how common or uncommon it is for girls to be able to deepthroat. I'd hate to think that I might never experience it... does anyone have any idea about this?

amysweetgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found that I can deep throat 8" but only if its slim less than 6" around my throat doesn't open any wider, so if you want to experience deep throat you need to make sure the woman or man if you into that has a big mouth and wide throat dear.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In girls ? it is MOST rare. Of all the girls that have sucked me I have only had one that was able to DT me. Several guys have deepthroats but thats saying if the guy is like 8". I think most guys can take that.
As for me,of the guys 5 have taken me balls deep.

By the way I could swallow you without a problem.
Thickness can be a problem if a guy is too long but I have swallowed 8X8 all the way.

:banana:
HORSE

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There has been a few straight guys that I have deep-throated almost immediately that were over 9" that said that they have never been deep-throated by a woman and wish that one day they could experience it. I was quite frank with them and told them that I probably could do it and they let me. When I did it, their eyes almost popped out of their heads and they had one of the biggest orgasms of their lives.

I loved it!

ScottT315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not as long 7x6 and have never had a lady be able to get it all in out of 7 or 8 people

I have had at least 10 or more guys able to take it all the way and I think they were just getting started.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. I have deep throated large cocks. It always sends the guy over the edge. I think if you want a great deep throat, get a guy to do it. Close your eyes. Enjoy it.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's an ability that has to be used or it goes away/becomes rusty. Before I met my boyfriend I used to perform oral on a really hot swimmer. 6'0, skinny, hot chisled body and about 9.5 x 7. At first, I wouldn't be able to take it all and he would hit my gag reflex but after the 4th or 5th time I was able to take him all the way to the pubes AND be able to extend my tongue to lick part of his scrotum without worrying aobut the gag relfex.

With my current boyfriend, however, isn't as well endowed as the swimmer. I can deep throat him but every now and then my gag reflex will kick in as he thrusts a little deeper into my throat than I am used to with him.

So I'm a firm believer that it's a skill that can be taught be will go away if you don't have an opprotunity to use it.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. Learning to control the gag reflex is very important. Also important is learning to hold your breath or to breathe as he thrusts in and out. Deep throat with a huge cock cuts off my breathing completely. If he pulls out so I can breathe, he gets the intense pleaseure of going deep again, though. I have also learned to go a long time without a breath. I have never had a guy complain. They have all said it was wonderful, and they always want it again.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of my 2 lady friends can deepthroat 7, but only if its thin. i'm 8 and thick, and at best, she can get it halfway. she is amazing with her mouth and hands though, and i give her a 10/10

the other chick i've been with could barely get the head in her mouth and if she tried to take more it just hurt. she sucked at giving head, even after i trained her my best, haha.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am soooooooo sick and tired of seeng threads with generalisations about women and blow jobs....

First of all, the OP didn't give any specific measurements. The number he gave, 8, could refer to length or girth or both. He didn't mention whether he's straight as an arrow when erect or curves upward or downward. Large mushroom head or narrower at the top? All can make a difference in ability to deepthroat.

Second, i've only met one guy who didn't like blow jobs. The others loved them but what one guy prefers in technique may make another stay limp. That's why I pay attention to their reaction and if i'm not getting much of one, i'll ask what they'd like me to do for them. That's how you learn.

The curve makes an incredible difference. Downward curves make for easier deepthroating, upward curves require a 69-type position in order to relax the gag reflex and allow for an easier slide down one's throat.

As far as deepthroating, there was only one man I wasn't able to deepthroat and that's because he was so wide in girth I couldn't fit him all into my mouth. But if I can deepthoat this, I must not be too terrible a blow job artist.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as deepthroating, there was only one man I wasn't able to deepthroat and that's because he was so wide in girth I couldn't fit him all into my mouth. But if I can deepthoat this, I must not be too terrible a blow job artist.

Marry Me???...Actually, I've never been deepthroated......lemme see......

BTW your link ain't lunked.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Am soooooooo sick and tired of seeng threads with generalisations about women and blow jobs....

First of all, the OP didn't give any specific measurements. The number he gave, 8, could refer to length or girth or both. He didn't mention whether he's straight as an arrow when erect or curves upward or downward. Large mushroom head or narrower at the top? All can make a difference in ability to deepthroat.

Second, i've only met one guy who didn't like blow jobs. The others loved them but what one guy prefers in technique may make another stay limp. That's why I pay attention to their reaction and if i'm not getting much of one, i'll ask what they'd like me to do for them. That's how you learn.

The curve makes an incredible difference. Downward curves make for easier deepthroating, upward curves require a 69-type position in order to relax the gag reflex and allow for an easier slide down one's throat.

Mer... you are exactly right! There are many variables. I think what was suggested is that too few us of gents have found women who have mastered the technique - either because they don't like it or they simply cannot do it. For me, I am not terribly large, bigger than average, but have never experienced DT either. Would love to experience it but I guess I won't. :confused:

And yes, if you can handle NIC, then you certainly have some skills. NIC, you lucky bastard!!!!

BTW, LOVE your new avatar. You are a sexy and classy woman.... :wink:

jimbig

1st Like
Media
Here's what I know. I'm just past 8 and 1/2" in length. The girth ranges from 7 in. + at the head to just about 8in. at the base.
Deep Throat - not unusual for guys to take it all with gusto. So it can happen and happens to me a lot. I find that there is a group of partners out ther who just go for the BIG Boys and bring a lot of energy & lust to the occasion. That is what I know.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mer... you are exactly right! There are many variables. I think what was suggested is that too few us of gents have found women who have mastered the technique - either because they don't like it or they simply cannot do it. For me, I am not terribly large, bigger than average, but have never experienced DT either. Would love to experience it but I guess I won't. :confused:
My annoyance wasn't directed at the OP; his question was legitimate. It's the usual litany of "only guys can give good head" that makes me weary.

One mistake I think many women make with guys who curve upward is to try and give oral when they're facing each other and the curve prevents the women from taking in much and the tip always hits the gag reflex at that angle and they don't want to push it any further. If the woman were lying on the bed underneath the man while he's standing over her, it's a better angle. But if a man has so much girth that a woman can't get her mouth around it, there's not much she can do about that. In the end, practice makes perfect.
BTW, LOVE your new avatar. You are a sexy and classy woman.... :wink:
You're sweet. Thank you. :smile:

mercurialbliss, did you go ALL THE WAY down on that dick you linked??
Let me put it this way...if I wanted to floss I could have.