deepthroating... a rare ability?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I forgot where I saw the link, but there is that crazy sex-show (informational, that is, not as in a performance) where the old granny speaks in medical terms about all kinds of sex, and fun nastiness. It's on youtube, but I forgot the details...
Ah, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8Ne8uiMxQ
Oh, and could anyone explain what she meant by, "If he wants deepthroat, then tell him to use a dildo". ??? Am I just having a "blond moment"? :confused:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am soooooooo sick and tired of seeng threads with generalisations about women and blow jobs....

First of all, the OP didn't give any specific measurements. The number he gave, 8, could refer to length or girth or both. He didn't mention whether he's straight as an arrow when erect or curves upward or downward. Large mushroom head or narrower at the top? All can make a difference in ability to deepthroat.

As far as deepthroating, there was only one man I wasn't able to deepthroat and that's because he was so wide in girth I couldn't fit him all into my mouth. But if I can deepthoat this, I must not be too terrible a blow job artist.

Hi there
This is my 1st post here so hopefully it comes out well :confused:

Anyway you mentioned 1 man who was too wide in girth to fit him in the mouth at all.
Would the main impediment be the teeth ?.
I could see how things could be quite a bit easier without the teeth(an advantage of dentures :smile: ) but would think the mouths entrance would be able to accomodate greater girth than further in so the limiting factor would be the girth of the penis further down.
In any case what sort of girth would be to big to get in the mouth at all ??

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say it's considerably rare without training...but I think it's within the range of most women to deepthroat at least 7" in length with a little practice and concentration. My girl has no gag reflex so it was never really much of a problem. She actually loves when a cock asphyxiates her, it turns her on when she's choking on it, lol. She can also fit the bottom of a poland spring bottle in her mouth too so girth isn't an issue. I've known girls however that could deepthroat a long, thin cock but not a shorter, fat one.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...My girl has no gag reflex so it was never really much of a problem. She actually loves when a cock asphyxiates her, it turns her on when she's choking on it, lol. She can also fit the bottom of a poland spring bottle in her mouth too so girth isn't an issue...
That lucky, lucky girl. :bj:

Diguelo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit DT is one reason I try to keep my growth on girth down. I am lucky enough to know a couple of ladies that love their tonsils tickled by something big. Although they like it, I still think they going to get hurt doing it.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife can deep throat me, she spent some time building up to it but now finds it no problem at all, the sensation is awesome.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First off I'll say that I'm 8" and have only experienced two girls but neither were able to get half of me in their mouth.

So this leads me to think about how common or uncommon it is for girls to be able to deepthroat. I'd hate to think that I might never experience it... does anyone have any idea about this?

I could deep throat your cock, no problem. :rolleyes: It's not a rare ability. It's a learned trick. I could probably juggle if I worked at it.

mirinov

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been lucky enough to have it done either Heather, but as you say it may be something that just comes with practice! =)

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SpoiledPrincess,

Cause it feels really good and when a girl is working on my knob I always want to push more of it into her mouth until there's no more to push. In spite of what the old lady says there a lot of sensation at the base of my cock.

It's the same way for me with penetration. If only half of cock goes into a woman, I feel I missing out on half the pleasure.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I don't really see why deepthroat is so coveted, I haven't experienced myself (I sure want to :tongue:), but there are body parts which are better for penetration.
It's the lips, tongue, teeth and breath which make oral so good (shame I've never had a decent blowjob, *sigh*)

Got a terrible gag reflex myself... can't even hold a damned machete between my teeth without wanting to throw up.

Rikki49

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been able to deepthroat. In fact I've never met a man I could'nt take to the balls. It's just a matter of relaxing your throat muscles. And you gotta WANT it!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While I'm big I'd hardly say I'm a monster but my wife has real problems particularly with the thickness. She only has a small mouth and can only just get the head in before gagging. I've had a few guys who have had trouble and others who just open up and take it. As a bi guy I have to admit that guys are much much better at giving head.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to be with any girl who can deepthroat me. And as far as I think its a mind type of thing, all my girlfriends except for 1 have all thought I was way above average. Which is a good thing for me lol.

Being 7x7 I guess it would be hard to find a girl who could take the width and not so much the length but anyways.

It is a mind over matter thing, to an extent. Theres only so much you can trick your body into believing it is much more believable that a girl can take 5 inches than 7and up. 2 inches in terms of your throat and mouth are a big difference.

Theres very few girls who realize that they have an ability in their mind to control their throats muscles and relax it. They either get scared of the size or just dont think they can do it period.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marry Me???...Actually, I've never been deepthroated......lemme see......

BTW your link ain't lunked.
I know I can deepthroat you. LOL My buddy has a cock like yours and he would agree with me. LOL Take Care

cj-ash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex was about 8 or 9" and ive never taken it fully in my mouth, it depends on your technique. What irritates me is that guys think they can force it down our throats by putting their hand on the back of my head....NO it doesnt work!