deepthroating... a rare ability?

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm big I'd hardly say I'm a monster but my wife has real problems particularly with the thickness. She only has a small mouth and can only just get the head in before gagging. I've had a few guys who have had trouble and others who just open up and take it. As a bi guy I have to admit that guys are much much better at giving head.

While I have not measured my mouth(and as for comparative purposes veracity might be troubling) I suspect I too have a fairly small mouth & unusual matters orthodontological so would find the teeth a particular impediment even before gagging came into the picture.

Would seem to me the best way to begin would be when flaccid especially for those who show more grow than reverse.

Which makes me wonder what determines how prone to gagging someone is.?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Deepthroating isn't all that hard but I'm a little mystified as to why so many guys seem to want to be down someones throat with the limited opportunities it offers instead of where it's much more fun - in a mouth where a very talented pair of lips and tongues would make you blow in seconds. All the guys I've been with say that it's a nice visual but it can't begin to compare to what my mouth can do.

Exactly. I've only been deepthroated once - out of all the women I've known.

Deepthroat feels nice for the first few seconds - the shock of it, in a sense. After that, I'd much rather feel her tongue and lips on and around my glans, and not at the base of my shaft.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've know several gals that can take my 8x6 hardon all the way down, but only one of them did so with ease and actually enjoyed it. Sadly, she got married and no longer gobbles my dick.

On the other hand I've had several guys who can deep-throat me without trouble, though none of them could keep it in their throat and breathe well at the same time.

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
As a guy who loves to suck cock, I will always try to take a guy as deep as possible. I find it the easyest in a 69 position where I can control it and take my time. One guy that i do every 6 weeks or so has 9 inches and about 7 round and i can do that to the pubes after a little effort. My bf is 6 1/2 by 6 thick and i can do him fine. It does take practice and you can get out of the habit if you dont get regular 'exercise'

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it or not it's more common than you think. In my 38 years I've received it from three different women. It's definitely one of those magical first time things - where you can continue to experience it again and it's still wonderful, but it's never as amazing as that first time. The thing I like most about it is it reveals the woman you are with.

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Length aint the problme - i have deep throated, albeit briefly, 10-11".

GIRTH is the challenge.

Just how the hell do u suck if it's thicker thana beer can?? Hard work, fun trying

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it is rare for somebody to do it well; especially when both length and girth are real challenges.
Deepthroating is a combination of talent, skill and practice... and my absolute favorite sexual activity!
I wish I could give a personal demo to each and every one of you who have not experienced it :cool:

Dark Blue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5 women.
And this question has been on my mind for some time. How many women can do it?
Because it is always, always, insanely pleasurable.

I always get misty when I think of one girl -- she was small and slender and had a delicate mouth. We lived together for a few years. In the beginning she sucked willingly enough but as we went on, and after she really really grew addicted to our sex time, she took it upon herself to suck it deeper. After a year or so she was quite proud of her ability -- and she was remarkable. She could clamp down on it to the bottom and stay that way.
And to really add to the fun, sucking turned her on enormously.
After she had done me a while, I'd flip her over to fuck and she was always wet as could be.

The other ladies were taller and fuller... although I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

D_O_Revoir

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might be just lucky, but probably half of the girls I've been with were able to deepthroat me, Im just over 8 inches long. My current girlfriend does it with room to spare.
I just personally don't think it's as rare as the rest of you guys seem to think.

-Z

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In girls ? it is MOST rare. Of all the girls that have sucked me I have only had one that was able to DT me. Several guys have deepthroats but thats saying if the guy is like 8". I think most guys can take that.
As for me,of the guys 5 have taken me balls deep.

By the way I could swallow you without a problem.
Thickness can be a problem if a guy is too long but I have swallowed 8X8 all the way.

:banana:
HORSE

I like this guys post, tell it like it is.

Ive never been DTed by a chick, one came close, no pun, but, I have had dudes DT me, has to be the hottest feeling in the world, esp when i grab some ears and fuck hard!!! LOL