deepthroating... a rare ability?

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like trying to deep throat well I do have a fixation on oral

Yes STEPH.. we are lining up to marry you.. LOL... as you are extraordinarily georgous.. just adding my 2 cents.. I have found that from experience.. and comments of the deep throaters.. that women generally like to deepthroat.. and have control of their man.. and have a much easier time if the guy is not wide as a beer can.. since I have been told I am of average girth.. the ladies like to slide it all the way down.. without gag relex being involved.. hey.. as long as it feels good for both.. go for it..

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could careless for the attention I am just being honest.. I like oral a lot lol

Intelligent, secure women dont need attention.. only satisfaction..you jusy know what feels good.. simple as that.. ! ! !.. for example.. I'm never gonna do anal.. LOL.. take that to the bank.. lol

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy who really wanted to learn how to deep throat big dicks. He had a BF who was about 7 inches. So he asked his bf if it would be ok for me to teach him how to deep throat a big dick. I used to go over to his house and let him practice on my cock. He did get better at it but could never do the whole thing. His bf however loved the training and loved the fact that he could now be deep throated. He said his bf always knew when Ihad been by because he got a little better each time. So I guess it can be learned over time. For sure some are able to do it easier than others. Hum...Wonder if I should start a school or something.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never once been deepthroated - about halfway is the furthest so far. If I could find a crying smiley by god I'd use it.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never once been deepthroated - about halfway is the furthest so far. If I could find a crying smiley by god I'd use it.

I'm in Providence, just 50 minutes away. Let me know if you'd like to experience what "all the way" feels like :cool:

Buckyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it is rare for somebody to do it well; especially when both length and girth are real challenges.
Deepthroating is a combination of talent, skill and practice... and my absolute favorite sexual activity!
I wish I could give a personal demo to each and every one of you who have not experienced it :cool:
Never had anyone take my 8x5.7" all the way sure wish someone in wisconsin could, just wanna see what its like once

BJprincess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an expert with cocksucking and deepthoating. One guy I deep thoated so much that the head of his cock was scraped raw from fucking my throat. I have exceptionally good gag reflex control, but I have found that some guys actually like a woman to gag on their cock. One guy i know gets off on making me gag on his cock, he likes to gag me. What I've found is that i need to be careful with my back teeth if the cock is really thick not to hurt his cock.

Buckyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an expert with cocksucking and deepthoating. One guy I deep thoated so much that the head of his cock was scraped raw from fucking my throat. I have exceptionally good gag reflex control, but I have found that some guys actually like a woman to gag on their cock. One guy i know gets off on making me gag on his cock, he likes to gag me. What I've found is that i need to be careful with my back teeth if the cock is really thick not to hurt his cock.
thats not a bad problem to have whats the biggest you've fully deepthroated before?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suppose it is, as I haven't really enjoyed deepthroats. But not sure if it is a matter of rare ability or I wouldn't like it if someone skilled did it either.