FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite sexual activity is to suck and deepthroat extra long and thick cocks. The biggest turn-on for me is to experience how those hugely endowed guys react when they finally find somebody who can handle their meat orally. The moans elicited by those "new", rare sensations and the amazing feeling of sliding a huge cock completely down my throat are incredibly satisfying.

I would love to hear from other guys who are good deepthroaters, or from straight, bi or gay guys with very large cocks who want to share their deepthroat experiences or fantasies.

Of course, I'll always be glad to give personal demos to qualified applicants :smile:

I have posted my videos here in the gallery and also on Xtube (Lkng4thick) and Monstercocktube (FleshlightMouth):

XTube Videos
XTube Videos
XTube Videos

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think monster should post a vid of someone going down on his dick......everyone on LPSG would be jacking to that masterpiece!!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think monster should post a vid of someone going down on his dick......everyone on LPSG would be jacking to that masterpiece!!

I'll gladly volunteer :smile:

Thanks a lot for your comments, guys, much appreciated!

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monster, you and I are on the thick side, I have never had anyone deep throat men but love it when they try. My head will usuallly just hit the back of the throat, still love a hot bj.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree...awesome vids. love the sounds of a truely talented man enjoying a huge one! the sounds are enough to make me flood your throat. what is the longest, or thickest, cock you have enjoyed?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've swallowed a big thick black 10" before but I had a sore throat the day after..not to mention a sore anus..After the first gag reflex..I just relax and breathe thru my nose..I practice on my dildo

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would luv to see a vid of you deepthroating a really long, thick schlong---like 12-14" X 6"that would be too damn HOT!

There's a black guy with a 12" thick cock around here I've sucked a few times but no opportunity of getting a video made yet... anyone else in the Boston area who fits the bill? Visitors always welcome too :cool: