Deepthroating Fruits & Veggies

Have you ever tried deepthroating fruit or vegetables before?

• Total voters

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
I have been in the mood lately to try and learn how to really give good deep throat blowjobs. I wanna get good at them but I don't have a dildo or cock to practice on. I thought I would try stuff around the house and fruit & veggies seemed like a good idea. Obviously I tried a banana first! Great shape to get deep down there but they break off kinda easy.... (almost choked on a half.) I thought about cucumber or zucchini, maybe when they are a couple days old and slightly softer.

Any thoughts as to what other vegetables or fruits I should try? I think I am gonna end up ordering a dildo or something eventually but I thought I'd start while I wait!

:)

Good luck but be careful. I think that using fruit or veggies to practice on is risky business. I’d be worried that they could get away from me too easily and either slip through my grasp or break off out of reach and get lodged down my throat, and I wouldn’t have any way to retrieve them. That’d be terrible.

Your ambition is noble if not understandable. However, if I were you, and I understand I am not, I’d wait until you owned a dildo to start practicing. If you were to go too deep or lose your grip, their base would save you from total penetration, and chances are they wouldn’t break apart either.

If you don’t mind my asking, what type or brand of dildo are you thinking to buy? Are their ones made specifically for oral sex? I’d be interested to know more about them.

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
Good luck but be careful. I think that using fruit or veggies to practice on is risky business. I’d be worried that they could get away from me too easily and either slip through my grasp or break off out of reach and get lodged down my throat, and I wouldn’t have any way to retrieve them. That’d be terrible.

Your ambition is noble if not understandable. However, if I were you, and I understand I am not, I’d wait until you owned a dildo to start practicing. If you were to go too deep or lose your grip, their base would save you from total penetration, and chances are they wouldn’t break apart either.

If you don’t mind my asking, what type or brand of dildo are you thinking to buy? Are their ones made specifically for oral sex? I’d be interested to know more about them.

I thought about the breaking off part of using fruits & veggies so I started using condoms on like bananas. It keeps it from lodging my throat but I totally get what you are saying.

I dont know exactly what brand of dildo I am gonna buy. I want one that is kinda realistic with some balls or a suction cup or something on the end. I dont just want a little dildo either. I think there are dildos specific for oral training. Flexible ones that allow you to manipulate them a bit.

I thought about the breaking off part of using fruits & veggies so I started using condoms on like bananas. It keeps it from lodging my throat but I totally get what you are saying.

I dont know exactly what brand of dildo I am gonna buy. I want one that is kinda realistic with some balls or a suction cup or something on the end. I dont just want a little dildo either. I think there are dildos specific for oral training. Flexible ones that allow you to manipulate them a bit.
A suction cup is good feature to have, now that you mention it. I suppose it depends upon the type of material that’s used to differentiate between anal and oral training (oral training sounds hot, doesn’t it?). I wanna get one now! haha

Yeah, I would say that balls are a must. Balls and a suction cup, and of course it should be realistic too. I don’t think you’d want vibration, right? I don’t think it’s necessary. I suppose for vaginal or anal use it might, but not for oral.

Yeah, you’re going to have to let me know what you find. Of course, having a hot guy train you using the real thing would be the best. ..... Now I wanna get trained! haha No, but it would be hot, wouldn’t it?

(Dam. I wish I had that dildo now. Or better yet, that hot guy! haha)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't you just practice on a cock? I'll bet you'd find a lot of willing models.

Well if you do find some willing models, please send at least one of them my way. Thanks.