Deepthroating Question Again

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Dec 9, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

Guys who have experienced both BJs that included deepthroating and BJs that didn't...does having your thing inside someone's throat feel good or have you had better BJs that didn't include deepthroating?

Also, does having your thing inside a throat sometimes hurt? I'm sort of wanting to do it with a guy I'm with but I'm just really hesitant (minus the one time I tried but didn't succeed).

2. zundervall

zundervall Member

Deepthroating definitely feels good, because the sense of being completed enveloped is wonderful. That being said, you can get that feeling from anal and vaginal sex, so don't think that you're obliged to swallow the sword all the way; it's simply nice if you can.

There's no way deepthroating is going to hurt the blowee, unless it's the pain of embarrassment that your partner is gagging for air trying to do it. Whatever you do here, learn to do it carefully, go slowly. The feeling of the tongue rubbing the underside of the cock is way more important than playing tonsil hockey. I think it's great you're being so considerate for your boyfriend here. Just take it easy and have fun with it. And don't forget to share afterwards.

3. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    i really enjoy deepthroating. I first did it, it hurt, but now i am great at it, because i learned how to relax myself and my throat muscles. NO GAG at all. It is pleasure to have a dick down my throat. Oh, i started on dildo and then a real person, so practice, practice. You know what they say practice makes perfect

4. PKPK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been deepthroated once so far. I felt the tip start to go down her throat, but she stopped after she got that far and didn't take the whole thing. It felt interesting, but not out-of-this-world amazing. What made it good was she was so enthusiastic about it and kind of got off on gagging all over it trying to get the whole thing in. The gagging itself wasn't that hot, but seeing the determined look in her eyes while she'd size it up and try again was.

That said, it kind of hurt. She had a small mouth and I definitely felt teeth. It didn't bleed, but the head was starting to get a little bit red and tender after about a half-dozen attempts. So yeah, it was interesting, but I'm not sure I'd want to try it every time.

5. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    I like being deep throated for sure, but it doesn't make or break the quality of a blow job for me. Even though he could, my buddy doesn't do it every time and I'm glad for that, because when he does do it, it adds something a little extra to the whole experience.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe it's just me, but unless teeth are involved most men are just happy to have their penis in a womans mouth. :biggrin1: Then again I have no gag reflex so bj's are pretty easy for me.

7. chibidusk

chibidusk Member

I love the idea of deepthroating, and I have deepthroated a few times in the past. But the idea of it is more pleasurable to ME then actually doing it. It's really hot when you're doing it and you know the other loves it, but sometimes you are left to wonder (just like you asked), does regular sucking feel better and/or just as good on some guys?

I was told by my boyfriend, while deepthroating, that it sometimes hurts near the end. Apparently my throat tightens at a certain depth, and he can feel that pressure on the head of his dick.

As far as receiving goes, I love being deepthroated. I am not super-hung like a lot of guys here (I'm about 6.5-7") and have a modest girth (which is the one thing I'd love to change about myself...) so it's not hard for a lot of experienced guys to deepthroat it with ease. It feels incredible, the warmth and wetness of a throat and tongue over your entire shaft...

For me, I love it when a guy flicks his tongue on the head of your dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted