Deepthroating Success!

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night was doing some D/s and bondage with the wife and was finally able to shove my dick all the way down her throat. This has been a long time fantasy for both of us and I figured I'd share my success and pleasure. It was amazing feeling my cock fill her throat and my balls tickle her nose (she laid on her back off the bed). She said it felt like 'hardened cement' filling her throat. Felt amazing!

Also, the tips from the other DT thread were quite helpful, especially Belly Dancer's advice. Thanks so much.

Woot! :biggrin1:

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
congrats man! just don't go expecting it from now on. i got my gf to get it all the way down a few times in the past but haven't been able to get past like 5" lately. i don't fret over it though... it comes and goes.

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
congrats man! just don't go expecting it from now on. i got my gf to get it all the way down a few times in the past but haven't been able to get past like 5" lately. i don't fret over it though... it comes and goes.

Ya i understand. We had to work up to it, you gotta loosin that throat up a bit haha. And sometimes I guess that gag reflex is more sensitive than other times. I'm not overly worried about whether its a frequent occurence, i'm overjoyed it happened at all. :biggrin1:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is your wife who should be congratulated, swallowing your monster. Well, ok, maybe congratulations to the happy couple.