Deepthroating your manhood...

KingLeo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was back in my PNP days. Focus was the last thing on my mind.:rolleyes:

donkeyboy9 said:
The picture of a large black cock is exquisite, although not a great or clear one...It appears about 9.75 x 7.5 to this experienced observer!

Eeooww! Don't hate.:biggrin1:
donkeyboy9 said:
It appears about 9.75 x 7.5 to this experienced observer!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dongalong said:
Thanks for your advice donkeyboy9, I've read many posts confirming what you say about men's deep throating skills, so I believe you. Maybe someday in this life I'll try it.
For the moment though, I'd rather see some sexy woman do it!
No man, you gotta dump HER and let a HIM do the job for you. You will never go back to a HER again.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
boxerboy said:
...Its amazing to see the guys face after you have done it, Both amazement and happyness...
I agree! The guy that told me, "No ones ever done that to me before." Had this look that was 1/2 stunned, and 1/2 like he was going to cry from happiness. :tongue:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
motoramic said:
Have you ever experience someone who can swallow your whole dick

Never come close. The most skilled and enthusiastic only manage about half. The important half, for sure, but still no more than that.

If it ever actually happened I'd probably propose on the spot. Ahh yes, I'm such a romantic ....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
big dirigible said:
Never come close. The most skilled and enthusiastic only manage about half. The important half, for sure, but still no more than that.

If it ever actually happened I'd probably propose on the spot. Ahh yes, I'm such a romantic ....
Well, from what I've seen in your gallery, I think you'd HAVE to marry them, since you'd pretty much be "stuck" with them. See "stuck" posts above. :tongue:

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all pish, we have a gagging reflex designed to stop us choking, anyone can deep throat with practice the secret is when it hits the uvula swallow. if ya dont beleive me touch your uvula with your finger you will gag. thats what its there for. the uvula is the little piece of flesh that hangs at the back of the throat, funnily enough looks like a testicle

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nomad said:
Wouldn't that have made it very difficult to breathe?

As a matter of fact it did, I panicked at first and I was not able to breathe then he told me to calm down and breathe through my nose which I did.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
innowhere said:
I've throated 11.5 x 8

TO quote Oleta, "I don't care how you get here just get here if you can"

:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
As a matter of fact it did, I panicked at first and I was not able to breathe then he told me to calm down and breathe through my nose which I did.

HORSE
It takes skill and practice i think That must have been huge dick:wink:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
uncut said:
It takes skill and practice i think That must have been huge dick:wink:

Overall the biggest one I have even actually had. NOT SEEN but had mind you . He was slightly shorter in length than me but 8.5" in thickness and I just got too damn eager. I felt like a kid in a candy store who had been given the biggest sucker of his life to play with LOL .
We were together off and on for about 6 months until he moved away and thankfully that never happened again lol.

HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
novice_btm said:
Um, kinda. I was all the way down, and when I was pulling back, the suction felt like it was going to suck my lungs out, so I panicked because I needed air, but was afraid what pulling off was going to do to me. :eek:

Oh, and people here already think I'm a whore, so there's no way I'm publicly listing the size. :tongue:

LOL wow man, that sounds about as frightening as what happened to me.

DAMN man, quite a HOT ass on you. Sure hope that sexy bottom is NOT such a novice these days lol .
Here is an Ass shot of me. Not as hot as yours but I still think and have been told many times its quite sexy.

HORSE

Attachments

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've told all about my experiences in other threads. I won't go over all of them, but I can never forget the one guy who was almost crying after I'd blown him. I worked on his nice, very nice, meat for about half an hour and he blew a load like he'd never cummed before. We kept hugging me and telling me I had no idea what it meant to him. Thing is, like many of the straight guys in this post who say they've never been throated, he wasn't that tough. Believe me, I've had huge cocks that were a chore and this guy was wonderful. He was over 9", but not incredibly thick, just a little above average. It helped that his body tasted really wonderful. I just wish I'd had the presence of mind to find out how to hook up with him again. It was a total "anonymous" thing which always made me think he was a straight guy who sought a gay guy out of frustration.

I've made a career of satisfying bigger guys, just check my handle, but there have been some that I couldn't deepthroat. Don't worry, they were pleased just the same when the night was through.

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
i love deep throating big cocks if i can i know a couple of 8 inch guys who fuck my mouth every now and then. The biggest guy i ever had was a 10.5 incher and about 7 thick. he fucked my mouth right down, he taught me how to breath properly so i could take it all. he's only the biggest guy ever o fuck me.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In terms of deepthroating, I think it helps a lot to a) not have a gag reflex and b) really enjoy servicing your man. As to maximum size, it's less about length and more about circumference. Since I can't unhinge my lower jaw, I think 7" around would be close to maxing out... and even that takes some concentration. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SurferGirlCA said:
In terms of deepthroating, I think it helps a lot to a) not have a gag reflex and b) really enjoy servicing your man. As to maximum size, it's less about length and more about circumference. Since I can't unhinge my lower jaw, I think 7" around would be close to maxing out... and even that takes some concentration. :smile:
You go girl!!:cool: