Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been deepthroat few times...Oh fuck, the feeling of my cock down man's throat all the way is bloody good feelings, I just grab hold guy's head hard and fuck it..till guy gag on it.. I love the feeling having my cock down there..I don't get that feelings very often.!!!

Occassionally, one or two guy did teeth sracp along my cock - OUCH!!

Most of time, I only let guy suck half my cock...I don't let them to try to take all of it..Its my fucking cock need protecting!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proudly_Italian said:
I have never been deepthroated, as i usually get licked more than sucked. Moreover when i get sucked i experience the infamous “scratching teeth” sensation.

The girls you're doing it with are NOT doing it right. You should feel no teeth whatsoever.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with two women who could get most of me down - to within about 1.5" of the base. Unfortunately, I've never had the whole enchilada devoured. It remains a dream.

I shared a beach house with and subsequently dated a woman who could sword swallow - she would put balloons and other objects up to around two feet long down her throat. You know I had to get the word to her that no woman had ever deep throated me. When the "opportunity" arose, you can imagine my excitement. Alas! I was too thick for her teeth. She could get about 4 inches in and then the scraping began. Believe me, we tried everything! Talk about two frustrated people. She took it as a professional challenge/failure!

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
In terms of deepthroating, I think it helps a lot to a) not have a gag reflex and b) really enjoy servicing your man. As to maximum size, it's less about length and more about circumference. Since I can't unhinge my lower jaw, I think 7" around would be close to maxing out... and even that takes some concentration. :smile:

You said it, things get a bit more difficult when the dick is super thick. The longest I have took all the way down and gave a proper blow to is 9 inches and its of average girth...fortunatley, if it were really thick it would be like "no way". I prefer a bit shorter but super big around, totally gets me drippin.

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
A girl I see can get all of me... it's great. I am not big though.

Her last BF was 9.5" she said she could get all of him too. What a great GF... swallows and everything.

pleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Several people have been able to take all of mine down, but my 5.5 erect inches is not a great challenge. I've actually felt good when told by a partner that they can't get it all down, ha ha. Maybe they were just trying to be nice and boost my ego, ha.

I am able to bury my nose in the pubes with abut 7 fairly thick inches down my throat. I bet with practice I could get a bigger one down. Guys, I'm at LPSG looking for someone to help me improve my deep throat skills (hint).

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to deepthroat a big one, my biggest was about 8inches.
When he is lying on his back i take it to the balls easily. Most of the time we go over to a 69 so we both get sucked :)
It's always nice to hear them moaning when they don't expect to get deepthroated :)
I want to try a bigger one now but not easy to find.
Do you all deepthroat with condom because when deepthroating it's easyer to get STD isnt it?

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been practicing... Numbing spay can be bought at the toy store to help the gag reflex.. Some gagging is hot, too much is ughh.
Aside from that I can deep throat about 8-9inches.. It's not the length that gets me gagging: it's the thrusting. Unfortunately they don'tmake a spay for that. Some Vicodin helps as my throat usually hurts afterwards.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I HAVE ONLY HAD 1 GAL THAT COULD TOTALLY TAKE EVERY BIT OF ME...IT WAS GREAT...I AM USUALLY EMBARESSED BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ALOT OF GALS TELL ME THEY CAN AND WHEN THE TIME COMES AND HE'S LOOSE THEY NEVER CAN??? SO UNTIL I HAVE BEEN WITH SOMEONE FOR A FEW TIMES I USUALLY REFRAIN FROM ORAL AND JUST HAVE GOOD HARDCORE SEX:smile:
That is because Girls CANNOT suck dick, It just dosent come naturally to them unlike it does to us queers, I had a girlfriend challange me one time on her ex bf that was 10.5"x6" and I was able to take it to his balls, and still stick out my tounge and lick his balls, she on the other hand was only able to take about half of it, choaking and gaging the whole time..
So like I always say, NO GIRL, can and never will be able to suck a huge cock like a queer cocksucker..

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so far i think about half, she told me before hand that she could deepthroat but then couldent take it, im not complaining though she gave amazing head. Mabie some day, just gotta meet the right gal i guess.
You prolly never will meet a gal that will be able too take you all. Hate to break it to you, but girls simply cannot deepthroat...