Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You prolly never will meet a gal that will be able too take you all. Hate to break it to you, but girls simply cannot deepthroat...
But we are getting better at it... 10inches is a lot to throatand still be comfortable wiht he thrusting. I'm fine with up to 12in until they start wanting to thrust. do you have that issue?

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't Linda Lovelace prove that wrong?

But under what circumstances....

Almost overnight Linda Lovelace became a national celebrity, a quick ride which climaxed with her appearance on the Johnny Carson show. Years later her book "Ordeal" reveals that she was forced to perform in the movie against her own wishes, being drugged and threatened at gun point most of the way through.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IMO this is a stupid thread, women can deepthroat, i've been with a girl who could.

Why don't you just start another thread about how women can't do math as well as men, how they shouldn't work a 'man's job' cause men can do it better, or so on. Just ridiculous.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've taken some big cocks balls deep, but there are *so* many factors. Thickness, angle, cockhead size....

I run into problems when a dude's hard shaft wants to stick close to his belly. Some guys have dicks that just lean back into themselves like that - or pull up tight that way.

But I've been with a black dude who had a legitimate 9.5er and I took him balls deep without even blinking...partly because his cock had no curve to it and was really straight as it projected out from him.

I don't know that a woman couldn't deepthroat as well as a man.....again, multiple factors. A, what's the willingness factor? And B, some guys like very petite women. It's hard to lay ten inches of pipe into an esophagus that is smaller than standard size. It would be like Yao Ming trying to drive a Cooper Mini, y'know?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But we are getting better at it... 10inches is a lot to throatand still be comfortable wiht he thrusting. I'm fine with up to 12in until they start wanting to thrust. do you have that issue?
Sorry but there hasn't been a documented 12 inches yet that I have seen. Probably around 8.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But under what circumstances....

Almost overnight Linda Lovelace became a national celebrity, a quick ride which climaxed with her appearance on the Johnny Carson show. Years later her book "Ordeal" reveals that she was forced to perform in the movie against her own wishes, being drugged and threatened at gun point most of the way through.
That wasn't the point, she did it and she did it well. Also when you are selling a book you can't say she didn't embellish

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time someone deepthroated me.....OMFG! I was in sex heaven! I'm lucky enough to have my partner who can deep throat me....I can sometimes do him.

D

deleted15807

Sorry but there hasn't been a documented 12 inches yet that I have seen. Probably around 8.

It doesn't have to be documented to be real. If you have a 12 incher maybe you don't know you need to rush it down to Guinness to have it documented. :smile:

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well then he lied to me.. I'm not a very good judge of length. Considering it now he was probably closer to 10, maybe even 9 but he lacked in girth what he seemingly made up in length.
I'm fairly certain I can take at least eight comfortably.. upwards from there it gets sunstantially dificult but it can be done with lots of tears and gagging.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No i never have had that issue at all, I've been face fucked several times to the balls, and not once did i gaged or choked on it.. I'm not one of those that it hits the back of mu mouth, it actually goes down my throat, this one guy did not believe me, then he felt the head of it poking through my neck, LOL.
And look at your girls trying to be in competition with us queers LOL haha :)

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMO this is a stupid thread, women can deepthroat, i've been with a girl who could.

Why don't you just start another thread about how women can't do math as well as men, how they shouldn't work a 'man's job' cause men can do it better, or so on. Just ridiculous.
I'm sure you have, but i guarantee you she was not able to do it with ease, or balls deep, still be able to stick her tongue and lick the balls.... I give credit to women where it is deserved, but when it comes to the dick sucking department, that's a queer thing my dear, they simply can't hold a candle to us...

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive only had a few troopers get my 9 all the way down. Ya gotta admire a girl that can take it all the way, every way!